What's the funniest thing you heard today?

Most Helpful Guy

• Played GTA online this afternoon. Had two people whose voices hadn't fully broken arguing over who's mum would be fuc**d by the other. Another telling them to shut up. Just started killing both the kids.

The reactions were rather funny.

Don't let children play adult games.

What Guys Said 10

• Pretty much anything Donald Trump has to say

• I listen to CNN a lot - The US election throws up a lot of talking points and some of the spins the supporters put on things are so ridiculous they are very funny.

• "The troop morale has been rather, how you say, upbeat since you decided to allow gays to marry, sir." *It's Raining Men plays while effeminate looking men dance across the screen together* "And a personal thank you from me for making Gabajuju leaves legal again. It's hallucinogenic properties are well known... for medicinal purposes of course." *Bites into the leaves. Follows up with high rambling whilst It's Raining Men continues playing along with gay guy dancing.*
    -Angry Joe Show

• "you're so intelligent and that why i dont piss you off. you could convince me into eating shit and make me feel not guilty about it"

• "You have a small penis"

Fucking lol @ people if they think 2.3 inches isn't enough.

• Me singing in the shower.

• One of the feminists on here claimed that women were just as capable as men. I laughed for an hour!

• Modern Feminists. Always cracked me up

• Pretty much this post
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29828-masturbation-a-beginners-guide
    For women: if you have a vagina
    For men; if you have a penis

• It's simultaneously the funniest, saddest or most appalling - everything trump said today.

• Two votes for trump ! Can't believe if this man happen to be the president.. Comedians will have plenty of material !

What Girls Said 11