What's the funniest thing you heard today?

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Played GTA online this afternoon. Had two people whose voices hadn't fully broken arguing over who's mum would be fuc**d by the other. Another telling them to shut up. Just started killing both the kids.

The reactions were rather funny.

Don't let children play adult games.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Pretty much anything Donald Trump has to say

1|3
    0|0
  • I listen to CNN a lot - The US election throws up a lot of talking points and some of the spins the supporters put on things are so ridiculous they are very funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • "The troop morale has been rather, how you say, upbeat since you decided to allow gays to marry, sir." *It's Raining Men plays while effeminate looking men dance across the screen together* "And a personal thank you from me for making Gabajuju leaves legal again. It's hallucinogenic properties are well known... for medicinal purposes of course." *Bites into the leaves. Follows up with high rambling whilst It's Raining Men continues playing along with gay guy dancing.*
    -Angry Joe Show

0|0
    0|0
  • "you're so intelligent and that why i dont piss you off. you could convince me into eating shit and make me feel not guilty about it"

0|0
    0|0
  • "You have a small penis"

Fucking lol @ people if they think 2.3 inches isn't enough.

0|0
    0|1
  • Me singing in the shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the feminists on here claimed that women were just as capable as men. I laughed for an hour!

0|0
    0|0
  • Modern Feminists. Always cracked me up

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much this post
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29828-masturbation-a-beginners-guide
    For women: if you have a vagina
    For men; if you have a penis

0|0
    0|0
  • It's simultaneously the funniest, saddest or most appalling - everything trump said today.

1|1
    0|0
    • Two votes for trump ! Can't believe if this man happen to be the president.. Comedians will have plenty of material !

What Girls Said 11