Is it possible to be unlovable?

I know I'm young and I haven't really had a chance to go out and experience the whole world yet, but I feel like I'm going to be alone forever. I know I'm only 16 and I'm probably being dramatic, but I constantly feel like I've never fit in anywhere and maybe I never will. Today I sat in a park for 5 hours by myself because I had nothing else to do. I have no friends, I have no money, and I had nowhere else to go. Even as a little kid I've never really jad any friends. I had always hoped it would get better. I thought I'd get cooler in my teenage years, but here I am still single, friendless, and depressed. There have been so many times where I thought this is it, this person really wants to be my friend or this guy really likes me. Then somehow I end up all alone again. I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with me. There have been so many times where I think someone is my friend and then they just stop talking to me completely. There have been so many times where guys treat me like they like me and then say they like someone else that I know. I literally ran into one of those guys today. Last year he kept holding my hand and hugging me and more and then he said he just wanted to fuck my "friend". I've been asked to prom and stood up twice. I feel like shit. Everyone has someone and I have no one. I keep hoping things will get better and they never do.

What Guys Said 1

• Things will get better, you said it yourself you are still young. you have years to go, and you may have to wait a day or maybe a few years, but someone will come. Whether it be a friend or a boyfriend. Don't worry and I wish you good luck😉

What Girls Said 2

• Things will get better, I promise. Some people peak in high school. This just means you'll peak at a better later age. Things will get better, I promise. ☮💟😊

• I keep hearing that things will get better, but they never do. In fact they seem to be getting worse.

• You're so young. In a couple years the whole world will open up to you. You'll see.

• No! you are too young to even think about being unlovable. just because you had a rough start and some bad experiences doesn't mean that you are less worthy or that things can't get better. things will get better.