Hey guys do you eat food?

What kind of food?

Question was inspired by @SoAddicted

Most Helpful Girl

• I know you just wrote this question to be an ass, but... I actually know at least one person who doesn't (not for now, anyway). He's a SUPER hardcore nerd who is actually trying to go 6 months on this stuff:
    http://www.soylent.com/

He's about 2 months in, and I haven't really noticed much of a change in his body composition one way or the other. (He's a skinny gamer nerd -- gamer both for fun and for a living, he works at Riot -- who does some martial-arts stuff).

So yeahhh lol

• Soylent is so gross.

• Yeah, I have which is how I came to the conclusion that I don't like the way it tastes.

• I might try this.
      >Have to move into senior dorms because apartments were full
      >No kitchen
      >Ordering prepped food through mail order but only comes with 3 meals because the 5 meal plan is too expensive
      >Need something to fill for an easy breakfast. Two scoops of this maybe.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

What Guys Said 16

• Well, I am from India and I am a vegetarian, so I eat all green vegetables, rice and lots of fruits.

• Nope I eat the souls of those who failed to lift enough weight in the gym, the last girl was delicious.

• Personally? I find it distasteful. It's flavor kinda sucks too.
    If it wasn't for non-food, I'd be so malnourished, it would take some serious bloating just to occupy two dimensions!

Don't even get me started about Bowl movements.

• Nope, never. My dad was a bodybuilder and a chef so I think he would rather shoot himself :p
    We do have fish and chips about once a month though, which he seems to be okay with.

• Food is love, food is life.
    Hummus, falafels, pasta, RICE IS MY FAVORITE!!, ToFu, MEXICAN BEANDILLAs n tacos, pizzzzzzzzzzzza, burgers, stir frys, fries

• Bananas.

• No I photosynth.

• nah... food is for the weak.
    a bit of fresh air is enough for me

• I know, right?
      Keepin' it simple.
      Pyramid... Shymiramid!
      And who has the strength to wash all those God-damned dishes?

• i just ate boiled 5 egg whites

• Lmao lol did a basic ass bitch inspire this question.

• Nah.

• Nope, I inhale it.

• Subways sandwiches

• Lol that's actually garbage food.

• @Dave20154 yeah they are man. The philly cheese steak one and Italian sub with those yellow peppers and Swiss cheese is so good

• I usually get their meatball sub. Actually, there meatballs come from the grocery store, they don't make them, themselves butttt again, why should I care. It's still freaking good

• What is eat?

• Girl is a bitch, I think she's a man, what kind of stupid question...