Does anyone else think that the Democrat Party is close to collapse?

Hillary Clinton seems unable to appeal to younger more socialist liberals, and now increasingly minorities are also becoming fed up with her as well. Some conservatives don't support Trump, but there is no populist movement in the Republican ranks equivalent to Bernie Sanders' supporters or the "Black Lives Matter" movement. I suspect that if defeated in this election the Democrats will fracture and be replaced by a new left-wing party which is less divided.

Most Helpful Girl

• Replace the word "Democrat" with "Republican" and your statement is true.

Most Helpful Guy

• At this moment I can see the Republican party splitting first but as you say depends who wins the election. I think the two party system in America is just too broad anyway, with so many wings in each party. Just going by CNN polls I saw last night they had party unity (voting for candidate) at Democrats 90% and Republican 78% (Before the Khan incident so the republican figure could take another hit)

What Girls Said 1

• You're literally the only one XD

What Guys Said 2

• Donald Trump is the nominee for the Republican Party, look how many republicans passed on going to the RNC, look how many of them are jumping ship. A house republican just endorsed Hilary Clinton.
    www.nytimes.com/.../...an-party-richard-hanna.html

Ask yourself, who is really the party in trouble here?

• I wouldn't go as far as to say collapsible, but ruin? defiantly.