In which country do you want to live?

Actually ı would live in England or America. And your?

• England
  • America
  • France
  • Australia
  • Turkey
  • Poland
  • Finland

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually moving to Finland from America in about a year! Can't wait to get out of here.

• You really won't know how much America sucks until you've lived here. America, or at least California where I was born and raised, is very difficult and stressful to live in. It's nice to visit since there's heaps to do but not nice to live in. I could go on about the issues with the US but overall people in Europe have it much much better than they probably realize.

• @BlueCoyote wow i never heard of this! How horrible, I'm surprised that Europe would agree to such a thing. This world is really falling into ruin... I wouldn't be surprised if we destroyed ourselves and this planet within the next millennium or maybe even century.

• Yeah... well it's not certain yet but many people over here are scared that it might become a reality. Luckily my country Switzerland doesn't belong to the EU but it would still be very much affected by this treaty because the EU is of course our most important trading partner. So if you happen to possess the Finish nationality and there's ever going to be a vote, now you know what to vote ;-). Finland is such a beautiful place and it would be a shame to destroy it with treaties like this one (by the way, both Hillary and Trump support TTIP, which I personally also find pretty fucked up).

Most Helpful Guy

• All of these countries are nice to travel to but we're not talking about being a tourist, we're talking about LIVING there. So out of the options you've given us, I'd choose Finland in a heartbeat.
    Anyone who says America has either never actually lived there or doesn't know much about the rest of the world. America is a beautiful country to travel to but for living, it absolutely sucks.
    And I think we don't even need to talk about Turkey...

What Girls Said 13

• Australia is beautiful & the quality of living seems really good!
    I can see the benefits of living in America, too but I don't like the current political & societal developments over there at all so it'd more likely by Canada for me.
    Staying within Europe, I'd love to live in Switzerland if I had the money and opportunity! So far tho the Netherlands will have to do lol

• I picked France but I'd much rather live in Italy. But honestly I think almost anywhere is better than the untied states.

• Out of these, Australia. In general id love to live in Norway or Canada though :)

• I used to want to retire in the south of France. Maybe I'll just go to the Canadian foothills in the Rockies instead.

• Finland sounds cool

• Reminder that if you live in America you basically won the human lottery.

• Canada or Japan

I love polite people country ;)

• None of the above.
    I want (and do) live in Canada.

• England, France, maybe even Spain

• Australia <3

• I'm already in America so

• America.

• Scotland

What Guys Said 13

• My profile picture says it all.

• 1. Australia
    2. Canada
    3. New Zealand

• I live in Canada and am very happy to be back home! I lived in the UK for almost a decade and a half, and hated it.

• America kind of. IF I ever do move anywhere, it might be there.

• If I could live anywhere I'd like to experience life in Chile. I've heard it's a fantastic country that is well worth experiencing.

• Move to the US from London... Bored of this place

• Murica

• I would prefer to stay in America

• i want to live in italy

• Denmark or Norway

• I don't know actually, because I have to visit them and live for a while first.

Youknow Countries usually are not exactly like how they're propagated.
    Maybe Korea or Singapore?

• Australia

• I live in the USA, but there are many other countries.