What are your greatest character flaws?

My greatest character flaws are that I am very jealous and I hold grudges against people who wronged me for a very long time.

For example I have a passionate hatred toward all my ex girlfriends' new boyfriends they get after we break up.

I also have a passionate hatred for the guy who replaced me after I got fired at work. The guy actually reached out his hand to introduce himself. I wanted to punch him in the face soo bad, but instead I said, "that's ok, I know who you are" and that was enough to offend him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Although I never Point fingers on Gag and handle every Sticky Situation with kid gloves, @Accipiter, I Am... Very Opinionated at times more so than inside this Gag box.
    My Roomie had it out just yesterday with the Manager in our building, on this Mind boggling "Mind your own business" Matter, when this Condescending Cock rooster had put a Sour Ball in my Mouth and it Went South. He got a little too Ballsy with me the other day, with more than a "Hey," and was Rude Instead. I was Light and Semi Sweet and gave Him my own Tweet, along with my Roomie who also gave Him a Piece of his own Mind to Shut the Lion's Big Mouth.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is strange, I can't necessarily control my anger.
    Example, was angry during a fight so I nearly ended up killing the poor guy, needless to say I wasn't thinking normally, but nearly broke his goddamn back
    Another time, I was being bullied in year 5, dumbass rammed me down and pissed me off for the last time. I grabbed his head and smashed it against the wall a few times before letting go. I feel bad because I can't control it all the time and don't like hurting people, it feels like a self-defence manoeuvre to me but I snap and go out of control. The only plus side is that it takes a LOT to get me there, like only things that go over an extended amount of time like the bullying and person always picking a fight with me.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm the queen of procrastination & love debating/arguing with people too much which is probably perceived as really annoying lol

• I'm lazy and narcissistic af 😊

• Sometimes I lack sympathy and am not able to empathize. Or I can't help looking disinterested when someone is telling me about something Idc about. Then I feel bad because I'm sure they listen to my boring stories lol

• I get jealous, lazy, and sometimes I overthink things.
    "Overthink things" say that five times fast, lol XD

• I can turn very aggressive and violent, and believe or not I enjoy hurting people. That happens only 5% of the time, the other 95% I'm a cute nice girl, who wants to be friends with everyone.

• I'm evil

• I am too stubborn, complicated and I judge too quickly. There, you have it.

• I am a pessimist and can't forgive people easily 😣

• Oh my I hold grudges and never ever let go plus I'm afraid of germs to a level of crazy.

• Jealousy...

• I overthink things.

• I can also be a bit too empathetic at times.

• Laziness and selfishness. And I have a mean streak for sure but that one's less prevalent now I think

What Guys Said 16

• I guess the fact that I'm not all that outgoing. I spent time with one of my friends out of an entire bunch of just two, and although I liked it, I still felt more relieved when I got away. It was fun but draining at the same time, I need like 90% personal time and the remaining can be with anyone else who's not family.

• I'm to nice and kind way to overly passionate sometimes, get frustrated or mad easily after my patience wears thin though normally takes quite a while. I'm an uh acquired taste, I'm brutally honest, won't hesitate to put you in your place if you cross a line. And I'm stubborn as a mule.

• I lose my temper very easily against people I shouldn't.

• I hold myself and others to an extremely high standard, then become judgmental and pharisaic when we fail to meet it. That and I am stubborn to a fault, always wanting to control everything and refusing to budge on anything.

• Not very sociable , can be grumpy , but as a FT working single dad , some days I'm shattered & very short fused.

• i get pissed off sometimes over smaller thing
    i dont forgive
    i can't let things go and see them as passed

• I swear too much, I get mad easily, I can be rude if I'm grumpy

• Never happy with what i have and always want more!

• lazy, social anxiety

• Basically everything. I'm ugly, short, weak, unintelligent, unable to deal with rejection or criticism and very lazy.

• I missed off socially incompetent, so I guess I'm forgetful too.

• if i start telling that then i won't stop typing

• My 91929292828299292926969th ab doesn't pop out too often

• Lazy.

• I'm English so everyone gets jealous

• i'm not social with others, can have a short temper and can hold grudges for the longest of times.

• procrastination, narcissism and sometimes arrogant.