If you could Legalize anything, what would it be and why?

the title says it all so blast away!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• How about being able to have a garden on your property? I've read a few cases where the city would threaten a resident who had a garden that they would tear it down or some shit. Seems ridiculous but it happens.

Other than that? Legalize marijuana, of course, for medicinal purposes.

What Girls Said 18

• Nudity

• Marijuana for medical purposes

• Gay marriage in all countries! Free the love people! <3

• Weed- it's pretty harmless compared to alcohol and their drugs
    I would decriminalize drug use, but would keep drug selling illegal
    Nudity- because I wanna see more tattas on the street and want society to think that seeing a wrinkly ballsack or hairy vagina is a normal day to day thing, then it wouldn't be so sexualized
    Euthanasia- because everyone has a right to live, and a right to die aswell. If a cancer patient wants to go so everyone can rem

• you took all the opinions and compressed into you tiny little one... niceeeee

• Weed. No sense in it being illegal

• yes it makes a lot of economic sense to the American govt

• It's like prohibition. Women hated that their men would come home drunk and treat them poorly, so, they got it illegalized. But when the depression hit, they realized they could tax alcohol, thus making it legal. the only reason to legalize weed, would be so that you could tax it. There's no other reason to make it legal

• @Dave20154 Pain relief, sleeping aid, helps depression and anxiety and hunger. Medicinal purposes are there too.

• Growing food on your private property. Seriously, fuck the US and stupid house associations that want a damn useless lawn.

And weed of course. I don't smoke nor condone it, but it's pointless to be illegal.
    And euthanasia.

• To eliminate all dumb people... that would be like 40-60% of the world population

• In Arkansas pinball games are prohibited to be played after 25 games. Lame!

• Assisted suicide

• Marijuana

• weed, I think it's pretty harmless compared to alcohol and cigarettes

• Weed, prostitution and concealed carry without having to have a permit. Several states already have it.

• Trunk-person marriage.

• sorry didn't get you...

• It's from a really good show called Rick and Morty on adult swim. It's this sci-fi something or other. Anyways, there's an episode where they watch "Interdementional TV" and that's one of the commercials. It's really kind of stupid.

Here's the link! you tube com/watch? v=FdN8sBzv60o

• lol... saw the video... it was creative

• Marijuana
    Nudity
    Prostitution
    Gay marriage

• Weed

• Weed and make drinking 18+ because kids are drinking anyway

• I would legalize barechested women. It's not fair how men can go barechested and not be arrested for it...

• And with this questions all the potheads will climb out of the woodwork just to complain about weed.

For me, I would legalize collecting rain water.

• it isn't legal O_o? which country are you from?

• It's legal in CA in fact it's encouraged in drought stricken areas. I think Oregon or Washington state outlawed it.

What Guys Said 16

• Oh, there would be a couple of things.

- Assisted suicide is already legal in my country (currently the only country in the world where active assisted suicide is legal, except from Belgium where it's also legal). But if it wasn't, that would certainly be one thing.
    - Nudity. Totally agree with @Mydnite
    - All drugs, both soft and hard. This might sound dangerous but it's not because most of the arguments that are true for the legalization of marijuana also hold true for hard drugs. My country used to have huge problems with heroin addicts in the 1970s and 1980s. In the early 1990s, the Swiss government started a project to give heroin away for free to people who are addicted to it. This practically eliminated all problems we have ever had with this drug. The streets are clean and the people who need the drug can get it in a clean, protected environment where they don't have to prostitute themselves or steal money to buy the drug.
    Plus, I'm very libertarian when it comes to drugs. I don't believe society should be able to tell me that I can't sniff cocaine or take an LSD trip. I do believe in education and prevention but I also believe in each individual's responsibility for his/her own life.
    - Incestuous relationships on the same generational level. I believe that people who fall in love with their brother or sister should be allowed to legally be together or get married. I have a very similar attitude towards this as I do towards gay marriage. I don't see why it should be any of my business to obstruct a couple's love. You see, I would never marry my sister but that's not an argument. Cuz I wouldn't want to marry another guy either but I'm still in favor of gay marriage. We shouldn't decide what's legal and what's illegal based on personal tastes. In my opinion, the illegality of incestuous relationships is a clear instance of discrimination.

• I totally disagree with the last thing because the religions consider it a sin for some reason as the author of the corresponding holy-books was way more smarter than us...

from scientific point of view... replication in the same family might be very dangerous because the genes are quite similar... and no genes is perfect so, some tiny defects in a human can be a life threatening defects in their offsprings that are born in incestuous relationships.

• Recent science has actually shown that the risk of giving birth to a disabled child is very small in the first generation. For normal couples, the risk of giving birth to a disabled child lies around 2%. For a sister-brother couple, the risk would lie around 4%. Relatively speaking that is indeed a lot because it's double of the normal risk. But in absolute numbers, 4% is still a very low number. This number only becomes dangerously high once the offspring of such an incestuous couple would also have an incestuous relationship. This however seems very unlikely because children of gay couples usually don't end up being gay either.

At any rate, we could even discuss some sort of policy by which inbreeding would remain illegal. I'd be willing to vote for such a policy as long as it would legalize incestuous relationships. If we leave babies out of the picture for a minute, I just don't think it's okay to prohibit certain people to be in love and openly have a relationship.

• well if we leave babies... then its okay to legalize that but the problem we cannot ignore this fact!

• Prostitution.
    Tax it, regulate it and fight human trafficking.
    People should have a right to use their bodies as they see fit.

• Recreational marijuana.

• Suicide. All people should have the right to die as they see fit, and those willing to assist them in committing suicide should be free from prosecution.

• why the hell would anybody help in someone's suicide... the thing you are talking about is like actually legalizing murder!!!

• Dying is easy. It's living that's hard. So many need help to live. But very few people truly need help to commit suicide. If you're really committed to doing it, no one can stop you. So you already have this "right". People just want it to be nice, clean, convenient, painless and for the government (ie. all of us) to pay for it. Once this gets passed, it'll be easier finding someone to help you die than to help you live. And who among us wouldn't want to live in a culture like that? : P

• @Lightspeed-Lemon Great wise words there

• weed, so we can finally stop talking about. I mean it pretty much legal here in CA.

• tax evasion.

• Gentlemen duels.

• i just clicked on this to see how many people voted for weed... they never disappoint.

• I would make it easier to get military weapons.

• Marijuana

• ecstasy pills

• Disagreeing cause of a terrible experience, however if it was pure MDMA I don't see the problem I think I got laced or fake shit.

• Legalize
    1. Death penalty for serial killers, serial rapists and traffickers of crystal meth
    2. Longer sentences for rapists and theft
    3. Marijuana
    4. Assisted suicide, if you are dying or sick of life or disabled beyond comfort

• There's nothing I could say I would want to legalize, without sounding politically incorrect.

• Prostitution cuz it's only illegal due to the obsolete moral values of religious nuts.

• Rape

• I never say this but go kill yourself!

• Rape for president

• Sounds like one of the retards from the "legal rape" campaign in New Zealand my girl cousin was nearby and was fearful for her life a gathering of like 10 or 15 thousand "virgins for life" were there to rape people I guess, disgusting. It should be legal to show up with an AK 47 and kill all of them

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more