How many pokemon have you caught?

So like in the National Pokedex on the actual games, though if you never played any of the main games. You can say how many you have for pokemon go too.

For me on the national Pokedex I have 619 out of 719. Then on pokemon go I have only 43 so not that much. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I just checked my National 'dex- 643 and counting! Not bad for a childhood's worth of work I'd say. 9/10 pokemon I don't have I haven't seen, so I can't get them over the GTS D:
    I don't have a phone so I don't have any on GO :p

Most Helpful Girl

• On go I have 51. I would check my other games but I'm too lazy to figure out where my ds case is at the moment😅

What Guys Said 9

• Just @empatheticlady. She was going through my garbage, stuffing her face with last night's pizza when I caught her red-handed. So I threw my pokeballs at her and reeled her in. Didn't put up much of a struggle.

• In Pokemon Y? 163.

Pokemon GO? 47.

I played Silver back when it came out and didn't get very far.

• Almost all of the first 493 pokémon. (Generation 1-4) I stopped buying new games after Pearl, though. Also, the only remakes I've bought are Leaf Green and Soul Silver. The newer game don't have the same feel...

• Fuk this, ima load pokemon go

• Pokemon go I have 86 caught! :) I only ever really played the original generation of Pokemon and my dex is at 136.

• 18. But I have transferred a shit ton soooo

• about 150 but my best is 350 but it's work in progress lol

• 65 Pokemon. I'm goin out to catch more with some sloot

• Like 2

What Girls Said 16

• http://gif.co/xVaP.gif

Jk I don't play lol

• i thought there were only 150 pokemon?

I filled up my pokemon bag and i dont know how to empty it so i stopped.

• You can go to your bag and on the right side there is a trash can and it lets you delete stuff you don't want.

Nope Pokemon GO isn't one of the official pokemon games, it's just a gimmick one. In the main series there are 721 in total. Which once pokemon sun and moon comes out that number will go up, so with the ones we know so far it puts it at 746.

• I only play Pokemon go. On there, I have 68 in the pokedex but I have 108 in my Pokemon area on there.

• Apparently, I've just been caught. I haven't caught any of my kind. :P

• I had no clue about Pokemon till Go came out. I didn't even realize the types were like evolved versions of others haha. Anyway, On Go I have caught 637, seen 704, I have 98 pokedex

• 79 out of 142 in Pokemon Go

• On Pokemon go, I've caught 77. In my Pokedex, there's only 28 :P

• None because I don't play

• A grand total of... 2 xD

• zero :p

• i don't have any

• on Pokemon go 68

• I don't okay but my mother catches a lot

• I don't play that game so I have caught zero. But seriously, you're tempting me to play so I might download the game and catch some soon :)

• I've caught 474 so far but only 48 unquiet ones

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more