Gagggggggersss, WHO AGREES?

I think that we should be able to request what kind of people we sit next to on planes.

Like id prefer to be near someone who
smells good
doesn't eat a lot
doesn't talk a lot
doesn't get up a lot
is thin
and has a nice face

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree!
    I'll just register myself as an morbidly obese unnattractive guy who eats fish tacos religiously, may or may not talk a lot with tuna fish salad in my mouth as you sleep, and who makes alarming whale noises as I go up to go the bathroom frequently.

That way, no one will sit by me and I'll have all the space I want to myself 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha agreed!!! It is the best feeling when you notice a cute guy and find out he's seated next to you. Makes the plane ride seem wayy shorter.

What Guys Said 22

• Can I please request that I sit next to an 18-40 year old female who's single, good looking and becomes uncontrollably horny on overnight flights?
    Nah, in all seriousness, you can't devise a system that caters for everybody in a fair way. It's unlikely to be politically correct. It's pot luck who you sit next to, unless you fly with a friend.
    My only really bad experience was sitting next to a guy who was so huge that I couldn't even sit up with a vertical spine as his shoulders were pushing me off center. That was painful.

• I only disagree because it truly doesn't matter to me who I sit next to on a plane. Once in the air I usually put on my ear plugs and zone out to my music till I land.

• I meet your criteria for seat mates. Though I do always crap in my pants mid-flight!

• Ideal world situation but all 200 of you are in same position you pay your economy rate and it is luck of the draw who sits beside you.

• ... or at the very least, have some common sense in regards who you sit people next to. I was put in economy (coach) and the guy who sat next to me had broad shoulders as well... when it was meal time, it was laughably awkward how we had to turn our upper bodies sideways so that we could eat but we still looked ridiculous...

• I can agree and disagree. It depends on my mood.
    I'm the person that moves a lot haha xD I'm annoying to you I guess

• That sounds more like a mile high club application XD

• @BuchitaBuchys
      This is why you always pick your travel partner wisely isn't it? 😉 Don't need to sit next to no smelly stranger and of course the mile high thing 😏 I digress 😂
      Just consider this my random musings.

• Just lmfao at you if you're flying coach like a poverty stricken peasant.

• Business. Wanted to go first class but my friends parents were being cheap bitches

• first class is frivolous spending. Bill gates was notorious for flying coach for long time.

• I don't think it's that important for me as long as they're respectful of being next to me by not listening to loud music or being loud. The body odor could definitely be a bad thing to deal with, but all you can do is hope for the best on that.

• Sorry then, I would be the guy asking to eat your peanuts, if you were just staring at them LOL

• Nah i disagree
    Planes suck enough imagine the headach of trying to figure that bullshit out
    Not to mention all the personal info the airlines would be giving out

• totally agree

• Can I choose a certain ethnicity to sit next too? Or is that wrong?

• you do have a request it's called first class.

• I roll in a private airlines 😎😂

• I'd like to sit next to my future ex-wife that would be a memorable flight.

• Someone would still end up sitting next to someone they hate

• Nice Face?

• Wtf? I gather all these requests. Do you wanna get on a plane next to me?

• Pffttt fuck no. If you wanna be privilege brat then go earn money an pay to first class or get a private jet

• I agree, no one should be forced to sit next to you.

• totally disagree.. almost everything you listed is subjective..

you and i can look at the same person, you can think they have a pretty face while i think theyre gross... so i dont see how that would work

What Girls Said 10

• You actually can do this with some things, just not when you get the ticket. If the person next to you smells bad or is spilling over into your seat or is just a nuisance in general, you can request to be moved or have the staff remove them. Usually, i it's smell or weight or something, they can be moved.

Though, I have to say, you sound extremely entitled to even think of this question. Very discriminatory.

• If who you get as a seat mate bothers you so much, then don't fly :D

• I hope you're joking.

• Yeah, I'm small, but I'd like to still have some space on those things, haha.

• Airlines overbook flights so they can always be assured that they make a profit. As that will not encourage their making a profit, they won't do it.

• doesn't eat a lot? You would hate to seat next to me hahaha

• Hell yeah, I want to sit next to a hot guy, end of story.

• I wish lol

• Lol I agree

• Why is this making me think of Nicole Arbour