Guys, how would you feel if your girl got a boob job without discussing it with you first?

She used her own money of course, but decided to get it without even talking about it with you beforehand. how would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be very disappointed but not even specifically about the boob job but simply about the fact that she didn't discuss it with me. My girlfriend and me have a great communication culture and we tell each other everything and discuss everything with each other. So regardless of the topic, I would feel very much excluded if she decided to do something without discussing it with me first.

What Girls Said 2

• Is her choice. She doesn't need your permission bruh...

• she doesn't need permission but it would still be a nice gesture to tell him beforehand

• I am surprised by the answers.

What Guys Said 3

• dedine " Girl " here. Are we talking girlfriend or wife? It does change the parameters between the two.

• It would be pretty easy to dump her without telling her as well.

• it would suck because i much prefer natural boobs even if they're small. id be dispointed