Do you believe in miracles?

If yes, why? If no why?

Most Helpful Girl

• "You have to ask yourself, are you the kind of person that believes in miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky?"

I believe. They are around us everyday.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how you define them.

If you mean something we can't explain, then yes. There's lots of things we can't explain in the world. I find them fascinating and love discovering about them.

But if you mean something which suspends the laws of nature, causing something to happen that only a supernatural being could accomplish.. then no.

What Girls Said 4

• Hell NO. They are inconsistent with science and directly violate methods by which we determine how something is TRUE. Ig miracles happened, i'm sure no one would be in hospitals without limbs.

• Yes I believe in miracles, you sexy thing.

• Yes miracles exist! I've seen it before

• Yeah, it's a miracle that I won the sperm race to my mom's egg because I'm a terrible runner now.

What Guys Said 6

• All miracles are at least 50% work.

You cannot expect to win the lottery without participating.

• Miracles do happen. It's called extreme luck.

• I had too much extreme lucks in my life. Maybe you're rigt.. extreme luck. Sometimes i want to call it differently cos i could be dead at least 10 times already.

• Yeah cause they happen

• Bill Buckner's legs...

• Yes because there is a got

• No, I don't believe in magic.