So can women not be perverted or?

So there's this page on instagram thats run by a girl, and its dedicated to this female celebrities sexiness. She posts pictures of this girls ass or her legs spread out, or pictures where you can see her nipples through her shirt.
So this guy comments on one of the pictures saying "she's so sexy"
And then people were calling him a pervert and I'm so confused... By that logic, isn't the entire page and everyone following it perverted? Or is it totally not perverted because the account is run by a woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just one of the many double standards men go through. Look at male vs female child molesters in reality there are just as many women molesters then men but the media makes it look and sound its only men who can be one. You'd be surprise how many of these women get very little jail time or any punishment. If a woman touches a child she's seen as mental unstable if a man does it people wanna burn his dick off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its so stupid.
    Its just biology.
    A mans brain is programmed to desire females, especially the sexual organs.
    A womans brain is programmed to want men.
    If a photo is posted of a woman in a provocative pose then of course men will be sexually interested. Its how the brain works.
    Yes its true you can't just say whatever you want and you need to be respectful. But if a guy says he doesn't find it sexy then he's just lying. I think trying to pretend that we are somehow above our natural urges is a bit silly. Yes we can control ourselves and act with dignitity. But at the end of the day we are programmed to be interested in reproducing.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes, as long as we're human being we can be perverted. Men and women alike.

• I think both females and males have an element of 'pervert' in them

the main difference is a lot of men embarrass themselves with how they act in regards to it. Whereas women always retain real class, even when they are being really pervy

• women can be perverts too, in fact i think everyone is a pervert. some people are open about it but others are not.

• Without reading the description. Yes women can be as perverted as men xD

• of course.

women are delusional often because society tolerates them like children.

my cock as been grabbed uninvitedly since highschool

• Lol women are just as pervy as men... y'all just better at hiding it.
    #CallingYouOut

• Both men and women are this. Your only perverted if you get noticed...

• Look up some hot Instagram guys page and you will get the answer.

• Not perverted

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Hahahah well it's funny... I wouldn't call him a perv. Simply because he says her nipples are sexy... BUT I believe the main difference is that even the most exposed photos these girls can pose of other girls... It's highly unlikely for a bunch of girls to be sitting there masturbating to these erotically exposed photos (I'm not saying there aren't, be definitely not a lot)... Whereas a man coming across these images will likely get a stiffy, resulting in many times jacking off and such... And again I'm not saying every single guy... But definitely a great majority.. Which therefore a comment from a girl on these photos is not very questionable, because most won't think nothing of it... And a comment from a guy it's like ewk! What are you thinking.. Etc, etc, etc. haha it is what it is... 😁!! Anyway it's dumb to call him a perv. Based on that if in fact that's all he said... Seems rather strange,.., OR perhaps the first person to say something was actually looking for an excuse to communicate with this guy? And the first thing that seemed logical to say is "he's a perv"... Because it's true.. Why is he even looking at such a website if his mind wasn't already there? 😯!! But maybe he too too much offense from it.. Perhaps because she was backed up by others and such... Anyway who cares!!

• The girl who runs the page is a lesbian and she has said multiple times that she's sexually attracted to her and posts things like "I want to see her pussy" I mean I don't know if she has masturbated to the photos, maybe who knows? But I still don't get how what she's saying and doing isn't considered perverted

• Yeah. Females can be perverts.
    Females can be rapists and Paedos too.

• The media pretends they don't exists.

• Aye. Don't deny the system is corrupt. Don't agree with it, women just play the "but I'm female respect me" card. No. Earn your own respect by not being a piece of shit in society. No matter your looks.

• Yup no free pass lol.

• Lol... yes we can :D

• Oh, for sure. I know I have my perverted moments. It's not limited to one gender.

• Yea, I'm a perv lol

• Yes we can.

• Im extremely perverted.
    I do the same and I love to do it to kpop hotties