Are you more like your mom or dad? Either trait wise or personality wise?

1|0
18|9

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm like my dad, my mom is a very skillful woman. i don't have much practical skills and can't fix anything. i look like my mom shape wise and facial structure but i have my dad's hair, big lips and eyes.

0|1
    0|0
    • by the way, good questions. i just realized i answered 4 questions of yours in a row lmao

• Lol thank you very much for answering all my questions.😀 It really means a lot and thank you again. You written very good responses as well.😀

Most Helpful Guy

• Trait wise is hard to tell. Different people often have different opinions and I don't know what to think xD

Personality wise I have a little bit of both of them. The strongest traits though are from my father in my opinion. However, it's not a good thing. I have different opinions than him in many things and since our strong traits are the same it often leads to some disagreements.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Physically, I am probably more like my father. I have his blonde hair and his bluey-grey eyes and his ears (one sticks out a little further :P ). I'm tiny at 5'2 and my mom is 5'1 so she's tiny too but my dad isn't exactly tall either, he's 5'8. Personality wise, I think I'm a little more like my mother but very similar to my father too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Appearance wise, I look a bit more like my dad. But personality wise, I'm pretty much identical to my mom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality wise am more like my mom

Aggressive'
    Dominant
    Go getter
    Tenacious

But I wish i had Dad's personality...

1|1
    0|0
  • I have the aggression, and anger problems of my dad. But the curiosity, ambition, and empathy from my mom.
    Humor and mix of looks from both.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mom, for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trait and personality wise I'm pretty much exactly like my father

0|1
    0|0
  • I think im like my mom in some ways like im more logical and caring
    I dont get mad easily but when i do i have my dads temper and sharp tongue and im outgoing like him. But other than that I'm not much like them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more like my mother, trait wise and personality wise.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im more like my mom than like my dad. I think its because i was so terrified of her growing up, so i tried to be as little like her as possible

0|1
    0|0
  • Mom personality and I'd say both trait wise

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks wise, I'm a combination of both. Personality wise, I'm like my dad. He is an extrovert and musically inclined.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look and act similar to my mother.

0|1
    0|0
  • None at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • My dad because my mom is dumb as shit

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more like my dad. My brother is more like my mom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality wise: I'm more like my dad because he's a jerk and I'm a jerk too. He's intelligent and I'm also intelligent. We pretty much think the same way.
    Trait wise: I'm a combination of both of my parents. I look like a girl who is the blended version of my parents. My mom has blonde hair and my dad has black hair but I have brown hair. My facial features look like my parents faces got blended together. Both of my parents are really tall and I'm really tall too. So it looks like I turned out just as expected, except with my eye color because mine are green but my parents have blue eyes (my mom) and brown eyes (my dad).

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely my mom. We look alike, we sound alike, we dress alike we even have the same interests. If i didn't know better id say i was her clone...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• My mom always says I "got the worst of both of them."

Love you too, ma😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very like my father personality and trait wise.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm like my father more in almost every regard.

0|1
    0|0
  • more like my dad

0|1
    0|0
  • Hopefully neither. They both sucked as human beings.

0|1
    0|0
  • like neither of them

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind like my mother, over thinker like my father

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a lot more like my mother, although my face does look a little more like my father's.

0|1
    0|0