Are you the same person as you were as a child or are you much more different now?

Im pretty much the same but I changed some things about me.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In my teens, I was a slut that loved being used and abused and a bash artist who was a bees dick away from spending a long time in the pen

now, I am a gentle giant that is constantly turning the other cheek and kind to a fault

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I'm pretty much the same person but older. But I am meaner than I was as a kid, I got picked on a lot in school especially grade school so I've built a fuck you attitude and don't care what people say or think. I started feeling that way by age 13 and as a kid I loved heavy metal and rock still do I just listen to diff bands now. Still use vulgar language a lot so I'm the same person just tougher!

• That sucks about the bullying part. Im glad it made you tougher and stronger.

• 100% more different now then I was back then. When I was a child I was insecure, hated my looks, dressed ugly and no one liked me.

But now I look 50 times better, dress better, I actually am in control of my hairstyles, makeup, and my attitude is bitchier and no one puts me down like they used to. I don't take shit from people like I used to.

• That is great things got better. Sorry to hear about the way others treated you when you was young. Kids can be so mean.

• Nooope not at all... I was a sweet innocent full of life brat back than aaaah I can't help but smile.. but now? I been introduced to reality and came to the dark side.

67.media.tumblr.com/.../...l7d5aG1thwakmo1_500.gif

• Dramatically different and I think it was the better

• Pretty different.

• Soo much better. Introducing the improved 2.0 version

• way different. i used to be a fearful, close mouthed, cry baby, and now i have a lot more balls. i am grateful for this, because it looks like i'm going to need them.

• I'm much more shy and self-conscious than I used to be. I used to really outgoing and confident but I guess years of my whole family constantly mocking me tore that away.

• Muchh different. I was a real asshole kid. Sarcastic little cunt, now I'm nice.

• So different.

• Pretty similar

What Guys Said 5

• Much different. The worst things are almost all the same though hahaha.

• No I am a very very different person. I hope a better one, too.

• i'm much different, when i was little i was arrogant and knew nothing about the world, but in the last 5 years or so i've broadened my perspective and become, hopefully, a much better, more complete person.

• I changed my attitude, but in general I'm still the same person, just better XD

• Day and night