Can you tell me one good thing that happened to you today?

I was able to help someone get a job interview. 😁😁😁😁💅

Most Helpful Guy

• It's National Night Out, in the US, tonight!!
    I got to meet a lot of my neighbors, who I had seen, and waved at, but never knew! Sadly, all they cute women are married!!!
    We had a block party for a few hours, and I got to know a few, and that's always good, because when you know your neighbors, and they have some issue with you, they will more likely come by, and say something personally, rather than just call the city, and get you sited for something stupid like not mowing your lawn enough!!
    All in all, one of the 'better' days, in a while. . .

Most Helpful Girl

• My boss told me that there may be a business trip to Sydney today. It's highly likely. So spending Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in Sydney sounds fun! But it's all for work purposes only :( but hey if i stay up late I can go out and explore Sydney during late hours.. But i'm unsure. I'm kind of terrified walking around at night when there has been crimes happening in the CBD :'(

• You shouldn't explore on your own, Mooky. Maybe have your co worker tag along?

• I'm sorry to hear to that, I hope you have some fun on your trip though. 😋

• I hope so to lol thank you :D

What Guys Said 13

• Pretty bad day actually for me :(.

But I did manage to hit 5 sets in my workout routine, which is 1 more than usual... so yay me :)

• One Asian female friend said she didn't think I should be punished for liking Asian women!

• I read a sad book and had a good cry which felt good. I think that's healthy to do every now and then.

• i ate 5 boiled egg whites in breakfast just now.
    by the way you did a great job by helping someone like that.

• My brother got a huge promotion at his job today so we celebrated a bit. Was fun

• I got a leave for a day from my office :-D

• I found out that ym blod clot might be clearing up

• I ate a Hot Pocket 😍

• I got to see a good friend today

• I survived

• i saved a dog from dying

• I fapped :-)

• I just woke up lol 😂

What Girls Said 15

• I finally worked up the nerve to ask one of my guy friends to hang out cause I missed him. He promised we would hang out before school starts and he's bringing a few of his friends too since I already met a few.
    Also something bad happened to me today to LOL but the good balances it out I guess

• I evolved my Magikarp in Pokemon go haha
    I don't know just had a typical day at work. Completed assignments, so thats always good haha

• This reminds me that I don't have anymore poke balls 😫😫😫

• Yeah, I had to get rid of a ton of revives and potions to make room. I run out a lot too haha

• That's really nice of you :)
    Hmmm, my boyfriend and I ended the night on a positive note.

• nothing, I'm stuck on my last assignment before I finish this online course. does anyone know how to do derivatives? :(

• i bought a nice pair of stilettos

• My 6-year-old daughter made artesanal granola by herself.

• I bought clothes and had an Oreo blizzard!

• I got some sort of recognition at my job today

• A little girl told me I look pretty when I was out and about today.

• Found a second job. A part-time babysitting job

• I talked to my mom and she was so happy I called her she said that I made her day😇😇😇

• I can't think of any. Today was just a mess for me :( One bad thing after another.

• I told a fake friend to f*ck off

• I was in an awesome roleplay and made cookies.

• My dog, who isn't in great health generally seemed to have a good day today.