What is the thing that has no start but has an end?

Firstly I don't know lol , just think any think , relgion , myths , fantasy any fuckin thing

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question.

• Well it's been fucking my mind 😂

• Yes very hahaha

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 9

• Evolution. It's hard to tell when it started because you have to really go back in time and study the history, but it will eventually have an end.

Life started from bacteria, but where did the bacteria come from? That sort of thing.

• if it has an end, that's precisely where it starts.

• A game.
    The game 's over, even before it started :-P

• I don't know Omar, I don't know all the secrets of lifeeeeee

• I <3 that, this is the song that nvr ends LOL it was my fave.

• Donuts?

• Love, it's hard to pinpoint when exactly you fell for someone or you started loving your mum but you sure do know when someone breaks your heart and you fall out of love

• Road !

• The one true God has no start and no end. He has always existed and will never stop existing.

• Yes but I am saying one that has no start but has an end

• Air. It's all over the place but it has an end when it reaches past the ozone layer.

• Well when the earth gets destroyed it will have an end

What Guys Said 18

• The UNIVERSE and Space itself. Source: phys.org/.../...big-quantum-equation-universe.html

I really don't buy int the whole Big Bang theory thing as to me it never made any sense at all that there ever "was" a beginning to the universe, as to me the universe and all of space and beyond had always existed without a beginning but everything else WITHIN the universe itself has a beginning of sorts. To me Universe itself had always been there as it is infinite as it is completely vast and incalculable and immeasurable, most definitely will ALWAYS be there no matter and regardless what happens to ANYTHING within it.

So unless someone is able to actually reach the "edge" of the universe some day and somehow verify that there is a limit of space, and which I very much doubt is ever possible for us mere mortal beings, then the Universe and Space itself is just that, it IS infinite and endless.

And also unless anyone can be around the time that it actually "ends" then there is no way to know if it actually did "end", as then they're nothing but theories. And it may actually never end. Worlds, planet, galaxies, suns may all eventually expire and die but the Universe itself? We wouldn't be able to know and verify that it would actually end. Such as similar theories on how and what will the "end" of the universe may be:

The Big Freeze, Big Rip, Big Crunch, Big Bounce

But unless somehow someone is still around for anothe 3 or 4 billion years at least there's no way to verify and confirm that the universe itself would "end" even "if" it were to end, which I personally don't believe the Universe itself would ever actually "end".

• isn't the riddle backwards? What has a start but no end?

Time.

• Time started tho

• Well I suppose a circle that wasn't drawn by yourself...

• Some modern physicists say that time doesn't even exist..

• Anything outside our universe. Time is a element of our universe. Everything inside it will have time attached to it

But outside of it, time does not exist. So maybe there

• Hmmm good thinking

• But souls never die they continue to the after life it's the bodies that dies
      Well are numbers real? I mean what's after zero? Zero.1 , zero.2 , to infinity so I remove a set of infinity and assume a ( 1 ) and then I repeat the process and assume a (2) so bascailly the only real number is zero

• Negative Infinity to positive infinity

but what is a soul? Its a form of energy that lives on. The brain and our 5 senses allow us to experience what we call ''life on earth' - which is partly why we are considered special. We get to experience this so called 'reality'. A soul won't be able to continue, its purpose will change because its state of energy will change having it require different needs.

• A table,
    Tables don't have starts, they just how one end to the other?

• A parodox

• A circle.

• Humanity. At least for now lol.

• History

• Just to make it clear. History is endless. The beginning of history is impossible to know.
      History has an end. It's the present :)

• Well technically history started when writting started, so it got a beginning
      The answer we have reaches till now it's either a circle , keyboard or a human soul

• Well history doesn't need to be written down to be history. Yesterday I eat a pizza and didn't write it down so its still history. :)
      And there things that happened before the human race and if you believe in God then he is history and he existed since always so technically I was right. History has no beginning but has an end.
      circle: I think no because it has no beginning or an end.
      keyboard: well its basically a square. I would say same as circle because you don't know where it begin or where it ends.
      human soul: if you believe in reincarnation then no :) haha. But this answer is good makes me think.

• A loaf of bread

• Time?

• GaG addiction

• Infinity

• Depends on which kind of infinity hmm we're getting somewhere 😂

• Death is the ultimate end and has no beginning...

• You start dying as soon as you are born

• I know I got side tracked to prove a stupid point of mine, but that thing about the cell cycle is true. Every X intervals of time, you are a completely new person on a celular level.

@mikemx55 never mind, I'll keep telling you zebra is black with white strips and you will answer me no it's white with black stripes hhhhhhh, it's good to have your opinion on everything and defend it, I salut you for that bro !

• Time

• Shitty unoriginal creepypastas about videos supposedly worse than Daisy's Destruction.

• An unused toilet paper roll?

• When you tell a feminist there is no wage gap... When that convo starts there is no end. lol

• Death and or decay