Waiting to get accepted into VCU been months no reply?

Ok so my girlfriend applied to the cinema program at vcu and wasn't accepted. In the letter it said you can reapply into the school two weeks later. A few months ago my girl did that reapplied and she called up there everyday just about and they never gave her a straight awnser. So she talked to one of the guidance people and they said the guy never finalized her papers and that he would do it and tell his director and give her a reply either today or tomorrow and that was always two weeks ago. It's now August 2nd and school is gonna start soon. is to late for her to join this semester? She doesn't want to go back to community college but she wil if she has to.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like it is too late for this semester and that she needs to accept the fact that she might never get into that program because, as of right now, she isn't a competitive applicant.

If she really wants to get in, she needs to take the semester off to improve her resume and portfolio.

• Yea she didn't get in and he letter said she could reapply for a different degree so she reapplied for foreign language and she is stil currently waiting I don't wanna say anything but it's almost time for school to start and she tells me she gonna start looking for jobs down there cause she wants a town house and stuff cause she know she got in I don't know what to do cause I know she really wants to leave mainly to get away from her family

• It's probably too late to now.

What Guys Said 1

• I mean how impacted is the School? I mean damn... Fall semester starts in like 2 weeks for most.

• Yea that's what I'm saying bro school starts basically and she still waiting I mean I'm sure they had transfer oreotnation alrdy and housing stuff set alrdy