If Democrats are so smart? Why didn't they block terorist attacks (11 September etc.)?

Good question. Do you know why Poland has no teror? Because they are white nationalist. They protect their country. You tolerance Muslims. Why? You think you can live in peace with foreigners. Do you really think that after all these wars, killing, conflicts in history, you can live with them in peace? No, they'll come. They'll come to attack you and your history.

Some are trying to protect their people.

Call it racist.

Just to please yourself.

But what about terorist attacks happening in Paris? 11 September, thousands of people died in a terorist attack from England France and Us? It will countinue to happen. How did these happen if you're so smart? You, the ones who call people racist just because they tried to protect their own country No you're not smart. You're just making it worse. The only way to prevent this from happening is to block unauthorised immigration and to control the country. Will you let your people keep dying?

There are a lot of terorist supporters in this website. Unfortunately.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not promoting peace though, you're promoting isolation in fear of intolerance. Literally what starts racism and these conflicts to begin with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, us Americans get taught in history class that the US is a nation of immigrants who took all comers. Many forget that the USA is a nation carved out of the wilderness by frontiersmen and settlers who took those who were productive and willing to assimilate, and that we have always limited immigration, even turned back those who were sick. The US is not a soup kitchen, and not everyone has a right to be here. US immigration policy is supposed to benefit current Americans, and the immigrants we do take must be assimilated. Too many buy the crap that anyone gets to come. Simply not the case.

• So, do you agree?

• I do agree that tighter control on immigration would be good for the country, would keep us safer without harming the rights of Americans. Many of our "homegrown" terrorists have been second generation from families who were not assimilated to our culture and way of life. We ought to seriously cut immigration from countries that hate us and have more stringent requirements for entry for what immigration we do choose to allow. The sad truth is, Democrats on the top level know they can shape policy to keep new immigrants isolated, then turn our right into a boogie man that keeps them down, and mint New Democratic voters.

What Girls Said 4

• 9/11 happened during Bush's presidency. George W. Bush was a Republican, and most of the house members at the time were Republicans. Don't deflect blame onto others.

• Bush did his best against terorist attacks

No he did not do his best,
      The agency's had the intel and didn't do anything with it.

@Waffles731 Bush killed terrorists thats why everyone hates him. What a great president Bush was.

• It's an inside job and any smart and educated person would know that. But unfortunately so many are brainwashed into thinking a particular way including you.

• Why do you write it in anonymous. Are you afraid?

• Asker because I saw how much of a dick you were to others. You're just as anonymous as me. A random user with no pic... hmm. Don't go around pointing fingers when you have no shit going for you.

• Anonymous, you are dick to me as hell, so you're a dishonorable and rude person.
      And you're not even American. You are anti-American and you don't have the courage to tell these by showing your name. You're a keyboard warrior.

• I don't care to argue this post but I had to say:

9/11 happened on the Republicans watch.

• Do you not realize we're all human and are of the same species and we should all try to get along and not put lines and walls between each other and it's not really a war on races, it's more like stupid people vs. everyone else.

• Stiil you call it stupid. If you were smart as much as you think. thing would be different.
      You're not smart at all.

For the record, I'm American, myself. Born, raised, and still living in LA. You're just showing me you're still shallow-minded enough to create non-existent lines and grades between people. I don't personally care for people, but even I know it should be purely good people versus bad people, and a race or country does not a bad person make.

Once AGAIN, someone races to comment first just to have something to say, LOL! If you really read the whole thing you would've seen the disclaimer that mentions not all muslims are bad people, Not all of them, just MOST of them. When they prove their prejudice they pretty much cause themselves to be generalized.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes yes, lets deport them all back to where they came from so that they could either starve or get shot.

That's not our problem

You too? You rape, kill and torture?

No but many do

• Lets see cause bush did so well with the intel oh wait, the agency's had it and did nothing.
    The last president were no americans died on foreign soil was Eisenhower a democratic socialist

• "You think you can live in peace with foreigners. Do you really think that after all these wars, killing, conflicts in history, you can live with them in peace? No, they'll come. They'll come to attack you and your history." LOL. The native American people would love this. The "Tejanos" from what was then Mexico would love this, in fact... The true residents from the entire Aztlan areas would love this. The list goes on.

• If an idiot tries to be smart

• So Russian people, you hate muslims right? What's bothering you? Of course, you're anti-American. That's why.

• www.bloomberg.com/.../russians-are-eager-to-embrace-turkey-again dont try to teach me again turkish russian relationships ok?

• haha you're stupid again because this is bullshit lol Bloomberg is just LIAR. Nobody trust your shitty website. And what I am saying is true search it on the internet you megamolan russian.
      You russians are so stupid that you believe what your media says. But i won't work. You cannot blame Americans. America always beat Russia.

• who said they are not smart
    they were in Afghanistan in less than a year
    do the math

What do you mean?

Gathering an army , making it ready then transfer a full power to Afghanistan would take more than a year

Besides the most side who had benefits from all this was the US. government and oil companies

And it's known that USA made alqaeda and there was no Isis before us invasion to Iraq

I just dontt. understand Americans, they go to another part of the world kill. millions and they are like bitching when couple of thousand of them die

Still the more educated you are the more you realize this, at least educated Americans do

• Genghis khan, Hitler, USA etc. killed millions of people.. Guess what they weren't Muslims.. They did massacre on a large scale.. Racists cunts..

• let me guess. you support terrorism against America. Not hard to guess.

• Asker, stop bullying people into having the same opinion as you. And you need to work on your English.

• @Beautifiedgirl123 You can't even speak in my tongue. So you're out of the case.