Why do people ask others what kind of phone they have?

Most Helpful Guy

• The teens on here aren't ever asking for advice, They think this is a Facebook page and just tag their friends about their latest purchase and so forth.

• Yeah man, but what kind of phone do you have?

Thanks for the MHO.

ANd of course it's a status thing, to see if you have the latest gadget or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe they're just curious or they wanna know whether the other brand is better than the one they own

What Guys Said 3

• They want to know if theirs is better. What one do you have? I have HTC 10

• Because you get these weird Apple and Samsung fans who feel the need to make sure that they have the most popular phone brand.

• It really doesn't make any sense why people ask stupid useless questions lol...

• ... Why is the sky blue.

• It's actually because blue light travels in smaller, shorter waves so it's easier for our atmosphere to scatter those waves across the sky.
      Sometimes they sky looks pink. This is because the blue light has been scattered out of your line if sight and the red molecules are scattered further in the part you are looking at. This usually occurs in the late afternoon or early evening around sunset 😉

• @Sexualchrist Hahaha right on

What Girls Said 4

• They might want an opinion on potential new phones.

• They want to steal it.

• My friend once asked me that because I was having trouble with my phone.

• just to make small talk