SISTERZONE PROBLEMS?

hey guys! i m a senior in my school and up till now i ve never been in a relationship. not that i m dying for one either. i dont look unattractive nor am i dumb. but i pretty much all the time get sisterzoned. its beyond irritating after a certain point , i actually really liked this guy.. and he just called me thangachi (sister) in a flow today and it really sucked. infact i have many guy friends but all of them regard me as "one of the guys" . when i like a guy.. i tease the hell outta him coz thats my defense mechanism. i dont know what to do.. i dont wanna change myself but i dont wanna remain under this tag forever. since i m in india i can't just go up to him and tell him i like him and expect it not to be a big deal. now what should i do? how to get rid of this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• "sisterzoned" haha. Personally wouldn't date a girl with a ton of guy friends, but anyway... If someone doesn't see you as girlfriend/boyfriend material, appearance or personality isn't attractive to them, at least in anyway besides a friend. Certain people can be picky, if you treat them all the same and don't flirt with anyone it probably won't help your cause.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you attractive? If yes, then I am more than sure that he doesn't see you as a sister.

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps go heavy on sex appeal? Sexy fashion, fitness, hairstyle, cosmetics. Show them you're definitely not "one of the guys". Let them look at you in a sexy outfit and get some sexual thoughts. I think that should do it.

• You anon. Are the worst how are we supposed to not you're not attractive. I can't take your word from it. You could be busted

What Girls Said 0