Do you like Starbucks?

0|0
24|31

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate starbucks, we even have a quilt in our town coffee shop that says friends don't take friends to starbucks.

Starbucks is just a overpriced sugary mess.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in Canada, we have Starbucks here but few of them are as convenient as Tim Horton's. Shit's over priced too. Besides I can never remember the damn names of the mocha-choca-frappa-wappa-bullshitachino with not-so-fattening whatever in it.

I just like black coffee or espresso most days so I don't tend to opt for Starbucks.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 23

• Mocha Frappucinno - Grande

Soy instead of milk
    No whip cream (once a year I get it. My birthday, which is coming up soon! >: D )
    2 extra shots of caffeine

^^^ <3 That and Chai Latte (again, extremely rare) Yessss! <3

- I don't eat anything off their menu though. Rather cook it myself, ya know?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't support tax dodging companies, I try and support small local business. Not like Starbucks coffee is amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I get hot green tea from there sometimes, but that's about it. Their more popular drinks are too sweet for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you turn off the lights, look in a mirror and say peppermint white mocha three times I'm the white girl in the mirror that tells you what I love about winter while wearing yoga pants and uggs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Overall-no. I go a handful of times a year.
    The coffee is nothing special and EVERY item is over priced. The best thing about it that I can find a Justin's peanut butter cup and have a good frap without fail. But it's not worth the hype.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but love Dunkin Donuts coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't drink coffee, so it's not really a place I frequent.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, as simple as that (at least for the coffee)

0|0
    0|0
  • @Kinstrome the question for you! 😂

I'm not a coffee drinker but I liked this small brownie dessert thing they have and those refreshers

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I don't drink coffee or tea, although I'm sure they have other beverage options. It's just not my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm is this really a question? Of course i do. Duh!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but its expensive :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • DEF I GO THERE EVERY MORNING OTHERWISE MY MIND AND LIFE WON'T BE ABLE TO FUNCTION!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Starbucks, it's one of my favorite places <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE STARBUCKS. cold brew is where its atttt

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Their coffee tastes like burnt coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesssssss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in California. I might as well inject myself with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, not really special

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm there almost every day, so the assumption would be yes but I do tend to like Second Cup more

0|0
    0|0