Have you ever felt unnaturally squishy breasts?

I don't mean the chicks boobs are fake more like they feel so damn squishy and soft that it's god like. Which blows your mind on how they can feel that god damn soft and squishy. I know this detail will cause a riot among you horn dog males so don't ask questions on why I'm asking this. :P

With no sagging involved if that's what some of you are thinking.

Most Helpful Guy

• One women I dated had such breasts, they felt so nice in my hands and against my face it felt like softness heaven!

Most Helpful Girl

• What you're describing here is the tactile aspect of what's called "breast density".

Women's breasts vary in "density", depending on the ratio of fatty tissue to fibrous and glandular tissue.
    The LEAST "dense" breasts consist of mostly fatty tissue, with relatively little fibrous and glandular tissue. The densest breasts are the opposite, with relatively little fatty tissue and an abundance of fibrous and glandular tissue.

What you're describing as "goddesslike squishyness" would be the lowest breast density.
    There's no relationship to breast size. A woman could have breasts of any size and any density, although I think it's *slightly* more common for less dense breasts to be smaller.

__

Incidentally -- If there *is* anything "goddesslike" about less dense breasts... that would probably be the lower risk of breast cancer.
    Women with denser breasts are substantially more likely to get breast cancer. So, those squishy ones, with a lower cancer risk? Goddesslike indeed.

In fact -- On top of the lower cancer risk in the first place, it's also MORE likely that a mammogram will actualy *find* breast cancer in a woman with lower breast density. (In denser breasts, it's easier for cancerous tissue to blend in with all the fibrous and glandular breast tissue.)
    So... significantly lower risk, AND more likely to catch it if it happens... yep, goddesslike. (:

What Guys Said 9

• I don't think I have. I'm no boob guy though, but something that's 'unaturally squishy', I would have remembered

• Uh I haven't quite felt enough breasts to really notice a big difference..

• That is how they feel for many women who have been pregnant.

• The only breasts I've ever touched are my "man boobs". lol 😆😅😔😣

*sigh…* 😥

• is that an invitation? ;)

• Yes I had a girlfriend with double d breasts
    They sagged just a little but they were soft as fuck

• If im touching a boob im pretty happy no matter how squishy it is or not

• Never touched a breast. So... no.

• No. Only firm ones. Still happy with the feeling.

What Girls Said 9

• O. O

No.. Trying to image them more "squishy" than normal boobs and imaging something like a water bed.

• haha, snap. This accent has me distracted (phone call)

Imagine* Imagining*

• @redeyemindtricks - 😂😂

Deestur-bed is what I came up with

• Lol I had a Russian roommate twentyish years ago. She pronounced "distress" as though it rhymed with "mistress".

... I guess that means she probably learned the word "mistress" first. 😈😈 I didn't ask.

• Yep. My own. But that's it.

• ... I've just felt my own. I think they're the normal amount of squishy. xD

• I can't believe I'm answering this but I think it depends on the angle the sides are not as squishy as the center.

• I like firm breasts as much as squishy ones.

• I've only felt my boobs and they're pretty firm.

• That sounds gross.

• No but I want to! You make it sound so appealing

• I thought they all were like that