Is this false advertising?

So I have this skin / vein disease and I was ( am ) very insecure about it. I went to the doctor and got a laser treatment. You can't see anything right now , but the treatment only works for a couple years and there is a risk that it will return and when that happens I will get another laser treatment. I always hear that guys like natural girls and don't like false advertising ( I think that's how it's called ). So my question is : do you consider this as false advertising?

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's fucking stupid. It's not false advertisement. Don't listen to these basement dwelling virgins on this site that say makeup is false advertisement as well. Look at everything in moderation. Obviously if the bitch is caking it on and it makes her look like an entirely different person it might be a surprise to see a different face when you wake up the next morning

That being said I think you just need to do whatever makes you feel confident about yourself. If you are insecure about that shit and it makes you feel better than who the fuck is anyone to tell you otherwise? Just do you and fuck what other people think dude.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why in the world would you ever think that was false advertising? It is your body and your life. You shouldn't base your decisions about what you do for yourself on what someone "might" possibly think about in the future. You are the one that has to be happy first, so F' everyone else and do what you want with your body.

What Guys Said 4

• It's a disease and you're treating it. If you don't hide it from him it won't be false advertising.

• Nah.

• No its not false advertising, don't worry you'll be fine

• Nah I wouldn't see it as that

What Girls Said 6

• No. That's not false advertising to me. If that's the case we should all stop using face washes, soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc. Wash in the river! There are limits. They mean "I like clean and no make up"

Also, I'm very sorry you suffer with this.

• Thank you 😊

• You're welcome. But don't feel less of a woman. This is not your fault, you are overcoming it. Every woman, and man, walks around with marks - tiger stripes from pregnancy, scars from self harm which shows how tough we are, acne scars, and scars under the surface. Wear yours with pride. You're a tiger, be proud.

• Nope.

• No of course not. I equate that to acne, so getting rid of it doesn't mean your falsifying your appearance

• No? You have a medical condition that you have received treatment for? Anyone who thinks otherwise is an asshole.

• No it's fine :)

• No I don't feel like it's false advertising. If getting the treatment makes you feel better about yourself that's all that matters screw what anyone else thinks.