Is a weird that I am a guy who does not care about boob size? Any other guys like that? Girls does it seem like most guys care about boob/butt size?

A girls personality and overall shape are more important to me then the size of her breast or butt. I have known many beautiful girls with bigger and smaller boobs. I hate it when a beautiful girl with smaller breast have self esteem issues because of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• my girls are small and I never had a problem with it and the people I've dated didn't seem to mind either

• So it must have been your pretty looks that kept them interested?

• maybe 😋

• Well its whats kept me interested 😉 Send me a message if you wana chat, i'd like too

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm similar except I'm more superficial than you when it comes to attraction (of course I want a nice personality for a girlfriend, but I don't get attracted to nice personalities so much).

To me any girl who doesn't have a lot of body fat has quite an attractive figure. A lot of times that will be accompanied by smaller breasts and butts.

There's a lot of skinny shaming going on which might bother me more than usual since I'm from Japan originally. What constitutes "average" here is generally going to be considered "slim" or "skinny" by U. S. standards, and most girls here do not have big boobs or butts. Boiling down beauty to just that excludes a massive part of the population here.

What Girls Said 1

• That's awesome. I wish more men (NEAR ME) were like this. I can only find y'all on the internet lol

What Guys Said 2

• I just care about the shape of them, size isn't important to me.

• Small boobs for be can be replaced by a nice butt. But it can't work the other what