Why do people assume you're a catfish if you're hot?

It's ridiculous. Not all attractive people are immune from Internet sites.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol people think it's a prerequisite to be a fucking loser to participate on this website. Whenever I post physique pics people say the same shit to me.

• True that. Looks don't equate to hobbies or interests

• @SinghSong Everything you said was wrong though. I'd think with your experience you could tell the difference

• "Everything I said"- any examples? I'm not trying to say that it's photoshopped- if you say it isn't, then it isn't. I'm just saying that one could use Photoshop to create a very similar image where you wouldn't be able to tell the difference (especially so, given the relatively low resolution of the pic).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Man lands on moon. Stupid question bro

• It ain't a stupid question if it's relevant

• haha i'm used to it. When I play video games, I get that a lot too. And my boyfriend is like- you look like the girliest girl ever but everyone thinks i'm dating a dude because of the shit you say. Makes it even more funny to me actually lol

That comment made me laugh though because there's literally always one of those on here. Fresh made account, supermodel picture, being really sexual towards everyone. What makes me laugh the most is watching some of the guys fall for it lol

• @Anotherdumbblonde

lol id rather not say anything about that. But i will say they probably know its fake. Theyd rather convince themselves otherwise

• Its just got to do with 'too good to be true' skepticsm.

• People are fucking insane on this site, that's what makes it mildly entertaining.

• I don't know. You can be attractive and a loser at the same time. lol

• just because she's hot? no... there have to be multiple things pointing at it for me to assume that

• I agree... It's quite annoying but a compliment too

• Becouse people who usually catfish people usually use the best looking photos or besr looking people to get attenrion lmao

What Girls Said 6

• i dont think looks have much to do with it. it can, but it's mainly attitude or how they present themselves online.

• Because 9/10 it is a catfish.

• Cuz you gotta be ugly to be here. It's part of the terms and conditions.

• Because they're jealous creatures

• I think they just have a very low standards and expectations of people off the internet..

• People would assume you used a hot person's picture just to get more attention.

• Yeah that happens but just because you happen to be attractive doesn't mean it's not you