Do you wash your underwear as a separate load, or just mix it in with everything else?

no additional details

• I wash underwear as a separate load.
    28% (9)16% (3)24% (12)Vote
  • I mix the underwear in with everything else like a laundry salad.
    72% (23)84% (16)76% (39)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
19|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I wash them with towels on hot, same with socks and bras I do the same with my son and will soon be the same with my fiancé , to me underwear towels , socks, bra are intimate materials that should be sanitized, socks can get sweaty and smelly so why wouldn't I want to make sure they are extra clean. I also sometimes throw a little bleach with them, I buy towels that are bleach resistant so they'll keep their color. My washer and dryer that my fiancé bought me has a sanitize cycle on it. So I'm covered lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for that great answer! But now I feel like a slob. lol :)

• Well you do live alone you don't have a 6 almost 7 year old running around getting his socks all yucky with dirt and sweat. He decided to be so sweet and tell mommy that I was getting old when he asked me how old I was going to be on my birthday on the 15th lol... He still is a charmer though for mothers day at school he told his class his mommy was 16 lol

• thank you!!

What Girls Said 18

• If anyone else was asking this id be incredibly suspicious. As it is I'm only very suspicious...

3|1
    0|0
  • what we do is firstly soak all lingerie in the tub beside the washing machine. we put a bit of laundry powder in the hot water, then after they've soaked for like 5 mins, we rinse them and THEN throw them in the washing machine with everything else.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wash all undergarments separately, with the bras in a lingerie bag - delicate cycle, cold water. Anything silk, have to hand wash.

0|1
    0|0
  • Everything in my house is sorted and washed by colour. Whites, lights, darks, and towels are separate. So underwear just goes into whatever colour pile it fits into.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wash them with towels, cotton nighties, and my husband's boxers.

0|2
    0|0
  • I add 'em in with everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is immoral behavior! :o

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually wash them each time I shower that way I always have clean underwear.

1|1
    0|0
    • That sounds like a lot of work but it's very impressive.

• Well I don't wash all of them at once, it's one underwear per shower. It's not like I have dirt on them 😜

• I wash them separately. There's no a particular reason for it, it's just an old habit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wash everything that needs to be bleached together, then separate the rest of my laundry by colour.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how big my load is

0|1
    0|0
  • Mix them by color, except a few that need to be hand washed and hung up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just throw things in and hope for the best. hasn't failed me yet

0|1
    0|0
  • I wash them with my towels

0|1
    0|0
  • Mix it in with everything else. I honestly don't see any reason to wash underwear separately from all the other stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what need washed

0|0
    0|0
  • I mix it in with everything else. Are you not suppose to?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think there's a hard and fast rule or anything. I was just curious and wanted to ask GAG. I started a load right before I posted the question, and I had underwear mixed in. And it just occurred to me to ask GAG.

• I mix the underwear in with everything else like a laundry salad.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I go for a laundry salad of course I separate colors so that there isn't any incidents and my clothes are ruined but besides that I just throw everything in there together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dispose of mine in a biohazard bag.

2|2
    0|0
  • I can't afford to wash everything seperately

0|1
    0|0
  • I just throw it all together

0|1
    0|0
  • Whites go with whites, darks go with darks. The color determines the temperature and detergents.

0|1
    0|0
    • There needs to be the requisite segregation of the clothing items. No one wants fading.

• Or pink boxers that use to be white...

• Only with fellow underwear friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Shit stains and all homie...

0|0
    0|0
  • I just throw everything that's dirty in there all together. srs

idgaf

0|0
    0|0