Would I save money if I didn't get married?

I hear married couples talk about how the pay lots of things to thier kids and for themselves , wouldn't it be good if I saved this for myself like I can buy the car I want instead

Most Helpful Girl

• You are pretty young, so saving for your future is totally fine. If you are older and still do not want to get married, that is also fine. Not everyone likes it. I've always been undecided myself, since I am enjoying my life. Although, nowadays, women can work and bring in a second income, better, equal, or less than you but having extra cash might also be good.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• You'd really have to sit down and do the math. Single men pay more for insurance and single people are taxed more. Paying for something now will usually cost less than paying for it later.

• Dont you get tax cuts for being married?

What Guys Said 4

• Not getting married and not having kids will save you tens of thousands of dollars over and over!!!

• It depends on the scenario & marriage laws. If a rich sugar mama wanted to be your wife then you could potentially earn bank from it.

If you marry down then you'll risk taking a loss if you ever separate. (half of all marriages end in divorce now)

• You'd have to experience it for yourself, don't forget your wife might earning too

• Yea you would save way more plus once your married everything you have and get and buy has to be shared no matter what! Do you think your ready for thst?

• Nope I love single life and I like my money to be spent on me