Why do capricorns feel the need to know something, and then at random, shove it in your face?

What i mean by this is, i have a close friend that is obsessed about knowing things, dont get me wrong i dont have a problem with being curious and wanting to know things, but what i do have a problem with is, being forced to hear about things that i can't change nor do i care about especially when im doing something. Ex my friend and i may be watching tv or go to the movies or better yet playing video games and while doing this, he will randomly start talking about demons and time portals, white people this, or how all the symbols we see on movies and tv are somehow involved with demons and satin, majority of the time i ignore him but he continues to talk about these things at random, and he knows what he's doing, i try not to say amything becouse i already know i may not say something nice, and then if i get upset and tell him i dont want to hear those things he acts like there's something wrong with me for not wanting to talk about these things, i try to tell him i get your interested in those things but talking to me about those things won't change anything, and as of lately i haven't seen you doing anything either. So my real question is how do i deal with this?

21
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Im a capricorn, and its depressing when people aren't interested in your eccentric topics. but I understand how the would bug you

• It bugs me a lot but thats my boy i guess im just going to have to work on being interested or more open minded... im sure im annoying in my own ways to after all im a aries lol

• whoa there #zodiacism i'm offended.

What Guys Said 1

• because the stars and planets influence their behavior.

• Yea i get it! Im. not to mad about it becouse hey thats my boy but it does get annoying! Im probably annoying in my own way..