What would you do if you were in my position?

So this Saturday me, my friend and my little brother are going to see the new movie Suicide Squad. We were planning to see this movie together since we first heard it was coming out, but there's a problem it's a few days away and out of nowhere my friend said he's bringing his new girlfriend who I only met once very briefly and my little brother hasn't even met her. It's also weird because he said how they're probably gonna be making out in front of us and that after the movie they're going to the park to have sex. I just find this to be really weird. My question is what would you do if you were in my position and do you find this to be as weird as me and my brother do?

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, i would probably tell my buddy to just go with his girlfriend to see the movie on their own. Who wants to see two people sucking face in the theatre when your trying to enjoy the movie you are paying to see?

The theatre is no doubt, going to be crowded for this movie. So how are they expecting to get away with this?

Anyway, go with your brother and have a good time. Enjoy the movie. If they want to do that, they can do that together without you guys.

• Why would they plan on making out and where will they have sex at the park? I would just take my brother at a different time. That's so trashy... and a total waste of money on those movie tickets. If you still want to go with them, sit a row ahead of them so you don't have to watch.

• I would just focus on having a good time with my little brother and pretend like they aren't even there if that's what they plan on doing with each other

What Guys Said 0