GaG how many of you were ugly ducklings?

I found some pictures while doing some cleaning today. These pictures where of me when I was little and they are so cringe worthy Lol. I was such a tomboy/nerd๐Ÿ™ˆ.

Updates:
Would you be up for posting your awkward pics?

1|2
37|33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was always eye catchingly adorable๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚!! Here is me on my very first trip to earth about 99 years ago s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../o.jpg ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ˜›!!

I look way better now but unfortunately I must remain in human costume because I guess I'm just too attractive.. People see me and faint. ๐Ÿ˜•too much sexiness.., ๐Ÿ˜”!!

2|1
    0|0
    • Lol OMG I'm so jealous you're baby pic is so beautiful 😀

• Show All
    • 3mo

Lol you're welcome... you look so different. I like you're human costume

• 3mo

Hahahah yeah tank you 😛!! I looks much better in my own body but I have to wear this 😩😩!!

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 36

• I am so sexy guys cry over me! hahahah! ohhh!

3|0
    0|0
  • http://imgur.com/1oa3OPt

http://m.imgur.com/Nx5oRgU

What the fuck was wrong with me?

2|2
    0|0
  • Yuppp... i was a ugly ducking --.--- let's just say my mum always cut my hair boyshort length ! bahahhahaha

2|1
    0|0
  • HARD.
    hell no, I'm not showing y'all lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the opposite. I was an adorable little girl and then around 12, I got ugly. If people see my pictures from when I was little, they always ask what happened. A friend of my mothers thought I was going to be a heartbreaker because I had big beautiful brown eyes and I was adorable. She used to tell my mother all the time that she'd have to lock me in my room when I was a teen. She was definitely wrong about that one. I still have pretty eyes, but the rest of my face is extremely ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • The reverse happened to me lol
    I went from cute duckling to ugly/average Swan. I was adorable as a kid! And then puberty hit (pretty late) and my looks went downhill fast.

I'd much rather be an pretty adult than a cute child. But shit happens lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh god, someone go back in tie and help poor little teen Jacklynne. She was not cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • apparently I type too quickly for my keyboard "time"***

• Show All
    • @redeyemindtricks @fearless_banana you both put up a good fight. But we both know who one here. http://i.imgur.com/YYnak.gif

• When I was younger I was cute but then puberty hit and I lost every little bit of cuteness I had LOL
    Now im just average

1|0
    0|0
  • They say ugly babies and are ugly teenagers but beautiful adults 😊 And beautiful babies are beautiful teenagers but awkward looking adults...

2|0
    0|0
  • I hope I actually still am in the ugly duckling phase lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • i guess me... but i feel like i am still one

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a cute child until I turned 10 then I became ugly as fuck!!

But luckily after high school, I was slowly looking better each time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was. Not that I have much To go off.

1|0
    0|0
  • 🙋 Gah, I definitely was. Middle and high school weren't pretty years.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quack.

2|0
    0|0
  • I was an overweight child who had no idea what I was doing to myself. Took care of it when I got older.

2|0
    0|0
  • I basically look the same from 13 on face wise but in Middle School I had an awkward phase where I would only where baggy clothes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol that was me in middle and freshman year of highscool. I liked wearing baggy clothes.

• It was like a security blanket for me and I always had a jacket despite living in Florida. lol

• I'm currently at 40% on my glo up progress.
    I'm going into junior year and I'm supposed to be at 65-70%...

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I still be considered an ugly duckling? Tbh I look the same as I always have all these years, in my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • meeeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol you were cute though ! ;)

I was freaking chubby and ugly when I was like 12, but it disappeared at around 16, thank god. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh lmao I was soooo ugly
    I had a shitty face with no sense haha
    But now I think I'm a bit better and still working on it

1|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting for the day I turn into a beautiful swan.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are some not so cute pictures but for some reason I don't find them ugly lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always been an ugly duckling :(

1|0
    0|0
  • lol yeah I was an ugly ass baby let me post it

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • hope you call them stuff back :P when this pic surfaced, my sister took a million jabs at me. my favorite one was "you look like you belong in the walking dead" #ouchbutlmao

• Lol no I didn't call them stuff back I just beat them up... power rangers taught me how to whoop some butt👋😊. Lmao that's harsh but kind of funny; she's savage!

• Since I have posted a joke question about it... ๐Ÿ˜‚
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1879551-how-much-has-puberty-hit

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a cute baby, then an awkward kid, then an ok teen and now I'm still coasting on ok looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never been a duck

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls