When was the last time you went on a vacation?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been on a staycation for the last month

What Guys Said 6

• Last I went to a vacation was about 2 years and 9 months ago.

• Last weekend was a long weekend so we went to the lake. Two weeks before we were off camping for a week.

• A while. Flying too the mountains for 3 weeks staying in a hotel next week

• Last week. Kinda. Was on a budget though. Pretty much was free with all the loopholes.

• summer...

• The summer of 2008, I went to Sweden and needless to say I won't ever be going there again.

• haha! tell us why :)

• Cool! Thanks for sharing!

Yeah, I was curious about the population because I hear there is a lot of racism there because there isn't as much "mixing" as there is in US and UK.

• @aeblalock I can't comment on that but Sweden seems like a pretty multicultural place and Sweden has a reputation as being a hospitable and liberal leaning country. You'd have to ask someone from Sweden these questions.

What Girls Said 5

• Last summer.

• Last December

• Went to Mexico in June.

• A couple weeks ago and then two day before that I got back from another vacation

• In May. I am probably going to go on one in September when the weather cools off a bit.