Do you have Road Rage?

For those who drive, take the Road Rage test!

Press here for Quiz :) <-- click this to take the test (*^_^*)

I got:
Calm With A Hint Of Madness – 20-40% Road Rage
While you have not succumbed to terrible road rage, we’re sure you’d agree that you have your moments. That’s okay - you shouldn’t be so passive that you just let anything happen, but of course you shouldn’t be so deranged that you want to run people off the road. You have a nice, normal, well-balanced, happy medium here. Of course, that doesn’t mean you don’t want to throw grenades at other cars once in a while, right? We get that.

Haha it seems fitting lol I guess it bothers me sometimes. But in the end it just comes and goes :D

So do you have road rage? :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Drunk With Road Rage – 80-100% Road Rage
    "To you, it’s really not Road Rage. It can’t be, because these are your roads. Everyone else is trespassing. The runners, the bikers, the other drivers, the pedestrians – all of them. They are just in the way. They need to get out of the way – now. You may be a little deranged, but someone has to be out there keeping things interesting, right? So stomp on that accelerator, slam on those brakes, yell, and flip those birds – this is your domain. Anyway, where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at."

And i guarantee you not more than 2% is actually my fault *cough cough* ;) lol
    These people out here driving like they playing Mario Kart Go
    cdn4.trymodern.com/.../Mario-Kart-Go-660x450.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• lol i definitely agree with my results.

"Drunk With Road Rage – 80-100% Road Rage

To you, it’s really not Road Rage. It can’t be, because these are your roads. Everyone else is trespassing. The runners, the bikers, the other drivers, the pedestrians – all of them. They are just in the way. They need to get out of the way – now. You may be a little deranged, but someone has to be out there keeping things interesting, right? So stomp on that accelerator, slam on those brakes, yell, and flip those birds – this is your domain. Anyway, where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at."

What Guys Said 24

• Borderline Rage-A-Holic – 60-80% Road Rage
    You are awfully close to being certifiably crazy, but thankfully, you’re only living on the edge! You own the roads, and you’re willing to defend them. You have to be aggressive when there are so many legitimately terrible drivers out there, right? And you’re not going to take people riding your bumper, right? That’s only good sense, of course. Just try and keep it contained or we could eventually see you on the news.

Oh man... I really might kill someone one day😖 I probably would have scored even higher except I drive safe as fuck, but I have close to zero tolerance for other people driving like idiots or trying to give me shit for NOT driving as idiotic as they do. Aggressive drivers who drive seemingly COMPETITIVELY are marked for death. If we're at a lane merger and you speed up and cut me off to get in front of me, I want to murder you in cold blood, not because I want to be in front, but because YOU wanted to be in front so badly that you did something dumb and dangerous for a negligible reward. And the biggest thing is the lack of accountability. Like you'd never do that on foot, you wouldn't sprint to cut me off so you could walk through a door before me, so why do you catch balls when you're in a car? Because you can just zip off without answering for it, that's why. That's what really gets me. In life, I don't really believe in rules, but I do believe that if you're going to do some dumb shit, you should at least make yourself available to be punched in the face by others who don't approve of you're behavior, that's how you keep people honest. So doing LIFE-THREATENING dumb shit on a highway or something, that's a situation where I want to keep people honest, and it's bitchmade to just be able to do it and fly off without answering for it, because 99% of these people wouldn't have the heart in their chest to be so reckless towards others if someone held them accountable.

• Driving Miss Daisy – 0-20% Road Rage

No problems, no drama here! You’re just doing your thing. Sure, there are crazy people out there, but who cares? You just listen to your music, and they can be crazy all they want, right? Oh, you want to pass me? Go right ahead. Oh, you’re riding my bumper? Well I’ll just get over then. If anything, you could probably stand to pay MORE attention!

Oh no, I am a weenie!

secure.static.tumblr.com/.../...8o0ko8oo0g_640.gif

• I don't even need to take the test. I know I have road rage. I hate slow drivers, and drivers who dont look around. I hate drivers who slow down traffic. I hate cops that stop drivers for speeding, because it's biased... maybe the only other thing the stop people for is freckles driving. Driving quickly isn't actually bad, usually they are the most aware drivers because they are enjoying the drive. It just depends on where you drive fast. If it's in a school zone, sure you should slow down, in a community with small streets sure drive slower, on a country road, with trees on the side, who the fuck cares how fast someone is driving. Cops should not be paid overtime to implement the law of speeding, that's our money they are getting paid with, and then they are using our traffic ticket to gain more money.

Also I find that people who drive beige, dark forest green, silver, brown or any colours that are close to those, are some of he worst drivers I see on the road, usually I am not wrong about the drivers because to choose on of those colours is usually an attitude thing. Colours like that are usually boring and dull, and their personality is the same as the colour of their car. I am surprised when they drive fast or drive like they are actually decent drivers.

• That was supposed to be 'wreckless driving' not freckles, but then again if they did stop drivers who had freckles they would be investigated.

• Calm With A Hint Of Madness – 20-40% Road Rage

While you have not succumbed to terrible road rage, we’re sure you’d agree that you have your moments. That’s okay - you shouldn’t be so passive that you just let anything happen, but of course you shouldn’t be so deranged that you want to run people off the road. You have a nice, normal, well-balanced, happy medium here. Of course, that doesn’t mean you don’t want to throw grenades at other cars once in a while, right? We get that. Anyway, where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at.

• No I do not however I;ve seen a friend go off the deep end with road rage before not a pretty sight and mostly the incident was his fault. And I'm still very nervous when I'm in his car with him driving I don't understand what makes a person get so out raged over what is usually a small incident I the first place people like that should take the bus

You are awfully close to being certifiably crazy, but thankfully, you’re only living on the edge! You own the roads, and you’re willing to defend them. You have to be aggressive when there are so many legitimately terrible drivers out there, right? And you’re not going to take people riding your bumper, right? That’s only good sense, of course. Just try and keep it contained or we could eventually see you on the news. Where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at.

ehm... opps :P

• Oh you crazy luney Yumix!! 🙈🙊

• It sounds like the motorway will be more convenient and less stressful for you lol

• it definitely is. no trucks or tourists I can't overtake, no traffic jams and on some parts no speed limit :D
      and it's overall faster of course

• Hahaa...

Drunk With Road Rage – 80-100% Road Rage

To you, it’s really not Road Rage. It can’t be, because these are your roads. Everyone else is trespassing. The runners, the bikers, the other drivers, the pedestrians – all of them. They are just in the way. They need to get out of the way – now. You may be a little deranged, but someone has to be out there keeping things interesting, right? So stomp on that accelerator, slam on those brakes, yell, and flip those birds – this is your domain. Anyway, where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at.

• Also 20-40, but the road conditions and traffic here are horrendous in general

• Driving Miss Daisy – 0-20% Road Rage
    No problems, no drama here! You’re just doing your thing. Sure, there are crazy people out there, but who cares? You just listen to your music, and they can be crazy all they want, right? Oh, you want to pass me? Go right ahead. Oh, you’re riding my bumper? Well I’ll just get over then. If anything, you could probably stand to pay MORE attention! Where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at.

I wouldn't say that I'm "careless", I just understand the situation and just adjust to it accordingly

• 80/100

To you, it’s really not Road Rage. It can’t be, because these are your roads. Everyone else is trespassing. The runners, the bikers, the other drivers, the pedestrians – all of them. They are just in the way. They need to get out of the way – now. You may be a little deranged, but someone has to be out there keeping things interesting, right? So stomp on that accelerator, slam on those brakes, yell, and flip those birds – this is your domain.

• No problems, no drama here! You’re just doing your thing. Sure, there are crazy people out there, but who cares? You just listen to your music, and they can be crazy all they want, right? Oh, you want to pass me? Go right ahead. Oh, you’re riding my bumper? Well I’ll just get over then. If anything, you could probably stand to pay MORE attention! Where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at.

• I don't know. Not taking the quiz, though 😝. Depends. I don't get road rage from driving, but I get road rage from being around stupid people driving... Like those dicks who take up all lanes and go exactly the same speed 😑

• Los Angeles, CA... where idiot drivers are always within shouting distance.

• i never have road rage because i know how to avoid it. if i see an impatient driver i will just switch lanes or if i see an impatient tailgating a car i will slow down on purpose so he can cut me off so he doesn't tailgate me.

75% of the drivers in Florida can't drive for shit, I blame them.

• 1|0

Honestly, I think this rated me a little low. I should be like, 150-200%.

• HAHA! I think you're a first who requested the percentage to be higher

• No no, it just SHOULD be. Not necessarily that I want it to be. =P

I used to drive through Los Angeles to and from work. Sadly, those drivers were not as bad as once you get onto the interstates.

Also, SoCal drivers are not NEARLY as bad as those in the New England area. Holy crap.

• ahah "it just should be"

I'm sure you aren't that bad of a road rager lol I've heard that LA traffic is pretty horrifc. Not sure about SoCal. I bet there is like NO place to park in both cities

• I haven't really driven long enough to really say

From what I have experienced though, it's at least mild

• i got drunk with road rage,80-100

• I'm the one who gets raged at,

• Nope, I rarely honk.
    Listening to music on my earpods helps me to ignore the morons on the road.

• I got

Driving Miss Daisy – 0-20% Road Rage

• I am a VERY STRONG believer that the way you drive reflects your nature and character. That is why, I do use a person's driving to JUDGE the person if needed.

• Yes that's why I carry a gun in my glove box

• I like to drive at least 5 mph over the speed limit. I was driving along one day after work and it was a clear sunny day. I was following this guy going like 45, i see no reason for someone to do that when weather conditions permit at least the speed limit... I didn't tailgate, if I did it was inadvertently.

He kept brake checking me seemingly on purpose. I follow down the road and the road branched off and I was finally going about my business. Turn signal on, turn into the road. He sticks his hand out of the window and flips me off... I Immediately hit the brakes done a 3 point turn in the middle of the road within seconds and followed this guy lol he took off caught up in about 10 seconds. He looked like scared like both hands on the wheel and he didn't do anything else the whole time I followed him he turned off and went on no issues. I don't think he was expecting that.

What Girls Said 17

• lol same as u hun

i do have my moments.

• "Calm With A Hint Of Madness – 20-40% Road Rage

While you have not succumbed to terrible road rage, we’re sure you’d agree that you have your moments. That’s okay - you shouldn’t be so passive that you just let anything happen, but of course you shouldn’t be so deranged that you want to run people off the road. You have a nice, normal, well-balanced, happy medium here. Of course, that doesn’t mean you don’t want to throw grenades at other cars once in a while, right? We get that. Anyway, where do you think your friends stack up? Share this quiz and let’s see where they’re at."

Twinsies, haha.

• Quizfreak. com

How Much Road Rage Do You Have?
    Follow Us! Follow

Sounds reasonable to me, i can't be expected to be as passive as a pacifist on the road :p

• Though i would like to throw grenades at cars and trucks that nearby kill me, but thats understandable right?

• Nearly* typo

• Haha I can totally understand the whole grenades and cars and trucks thing XD

lel XD

• Not really. I'm not really a yeller, so I might quietly sigh and say "stupid jerk" if someone cut me off or something. I got:

Driving Miss Daisy – 0-20% Road Rage

• lol. I knew all this before I took the test. :)

How Much Road Rage Do You Have?

• I got the same result as you!

• 60-80% borderline rage-a-holic. Yea that sounds about right.

• i dont even have to take the quiz to know i do xD

Lmfao

• I got : Borderline Rage-A-Holic – 60-80% Road Rage

• Lol!
    I got drunk with road rage 80-100%

• It says that I'm "drunk with road rage" but I don't think I am. I never got into an accident, never got pulled over, never got a ticket, never got into an argument

• 80-100%. Im not surprised. I've had a few roadrage incidents

• Yes I'm guilty of having road rage!✋😶

• Haha, I got the same as you