Are you a lesson or a blessing for people around you?

We meet people for a reason. Either they are a blessing or a lesson. Are you be a lesson or a blessing for people around you?

• a lesson
  • a blessing

Most Helpful Girl

• both i think, my life and experiences is a lesson for people around me, but at least for my friends and loved ones i'd like to think i'm a blessing to them, but i think i'm more helpful by making sure people never experience what i did, even if i can't help everyone at least i can make a difference

what difference can/have you make/made?

by becoming motivational speaker, start with posting videos on social media. uploading videos on youtube sharing with gagers etc.

there's a problem with that option, i'm not a very charismatic person and have moderate self confidence o. o

What Girls Said 75

• LOL a little bit of both.

Some days I might try your nerves,
    But every other day I'll stand by you loyally.

• Most times around my mom and sister I am the problem child (not really-I think my sister is more of a lesson) cuz I just do me and sometimes go outside when I am angry to calm down. But no one has ever said I was a blessing except my mom. LOL.

• Well... unless you give me reason to do otherwise, like if you hurt me or if you do something that has ill intentions, I always do whatever I can to make those around me happy. Often to my own disadvantage.

So I guess I'd like to think that I'm a blessing for the most-part. I can put up with a lot and be patient with people who might not reciprocate that sort of selfless behavior entirely but even if you manage to push me past my limit, I wouldn't say I'd be a 'lesson'. I prefer to just disconnect from people who I find to be toxic, versus fighting fire with fire.
    😇

• Ofc of both, 'cause all people are different and for some I probably am an lesson. However I hope I am a blessing to the closest people 😉 but I have had my share of the lessons and for them I think I have been one too.

I didn't add option: BOTH because I knew most people will vote that.

• I'm both to be honest. Depends on the other person. If they're a con man or a cheater - I'm definitely a lesson... if they're good people, then a blessing...

• i would not have a clue.

• So I had to look up what the hell the quote even means and have determined that it is stupid.

No one will ever be blessed with your presence. You are never a gift to anyone and to view yourself that way is self centered and conceded.

That being said, I'm pretty blunt and straight forward. There is no guessing what or who I am because I don't care. I'm not going to pretend to be something else just for you to like me. You either you do or you don't and then we just move on with out lives.

This saying strikes me as incredibly shallow and conceded and I don't like it.

• Uhhh, I'd say more of a blessing, but with a slight lesson here and there.

I think. >_>

• I feel I'm a blessing and everyone else is a lesson for me.

• I've always been called a blessing for a lot of people. And can be a lesson for people around me for all the good reasons. But its wither or not they want to accept the lessons that has been taught. Either way, I want to continue to improve myself as a person so that I can be supportive to others who may need my help. But I can never rate myself as either because I don't know. I can't please everybody. All in honestly, I try my very best wither I fail or succeed.

• Awesome question!!! =) Maybe I'm both but I will go with blessing. :) I really like helping & encouraging people, so hopefully people see me as a blessing. :) And Im not saying all of this to be conceited or anything cuz I'm not. lol

• I would say a blessing but most if not all people choose to cit me out of their lives at a point so I guess I'll go with lesson.

I'm the good friend that's always by your side, the one that parents approve of, the one that tries to lead you down a better path make good decisions and has your back even when no one else does and yet no one has mine in the end 😕

So I guess a lesson because no one would just walk right past a blessing...

• I am a blessing, but people take me for granted so I end up a lesson. I'm not a mean spirited person unless someone attacks me first. I don't mean that I something up just so that I can attack them, but they really have to show me they don't respect me or care about me for me to turn cold towards them. I'll be a blessing for a while, but once you cross me, I'm not someone to mess with anymore.

• A blessing I guess. Not much there is to learn from me except for art and how to parent without being a parent.

• I would hope that I'd be a blessing.

• My husband and my mom think I'm a blessing other than that I think most people think I'm a lesson... especially my siblings

• I dont know if id say im a blessing to everyone, but i most certainly dont hope that im a lesson to anyone

• I think i'm a blessing, haha that;s embarrasing because i'm saying it about myself. The reason why I think that is because I'm very different from the average person when you get to meet me because I'm just overly passionate. When it comes to love or friendship, I put in a lot of effort.

I laugh a lot and seek happiness even if times are rough.

• neither

• I'm not sure, but I think I'm a blessing.
    In order to be sure, I would have to talk to all the people I met since I'm alive.

• I'm both. It depends on the day really..

• a lesson

• I dunno, saying a blessing would make me seem full of myself but saying a lesson would be saying that I'm smarter than I am.

so are you smarter than you are or are you full of yourself?

• No one has a reason to meet me nor do I have a reason to meet anyone 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.. 😛👽😁!!! So neither!!! No purpose at all.. 😳😐!!

• A very bad lesson lol

• Both. I'm a blessing as long as everything is good. After that I'm a lesson lol "don't fuck over the crazy people or the hand that feeds you" is the lesson I teach.

• Totally depends on who you ask :P😈👼🏻

• Only people around me can answer that question

• I would say a blessing because I consider myself as a very careful person. I don't like to hurt people, even if someone treats me bad I try to ignore them and distant myself from that person. If you have my trust I may go an extra mile for you, be there through thick and thin.

• Probably both. My mom and grandparents would fall me a blessing but some of my younger friends would call me a lesson (good grades, discipline). I also am a lesson as far as working. I worked nonstop and it affected my grades so I tell my friends not to do the same as I did.

• More from Girls
    45

What Guys Said 18

• a lesson in being awesome... jk

i don't really think i'm a lesson since i don't really do things that are all that negative for people to look at me and think, well he's a lesson on what not to do.

not sure i'd call myself a blessing though. seems a little vain

• I am very much a blessing, I know for a fact that I am a positive influence on others. :)

your number of followers is a proof that you are blessing not only to others but also to gagers.

Why thank u, bro! If I was a terrible person this number of people wouldn't be following me. :-P

• My best friend admitted I've been a blessing in her life as our friendship has grown over the past few years.

• A blessing. People close to me know they can trust me and count on me when needed. Im also a friendly and caring person.
    However I have been a lesson for some others.

• I'm a lesson to my enemies and a blessing to my friends. Too bad I don't have any friends.

- Raymond_Reddington

• I'm sure I've been both at various times in my life.

• probably a bit of both and most often neither.

• Definitely a lesson lol

• I'm a god damn angel thank u veri much

• i think im a lesson

• I'm a lesson on the importance of birth control & abortions.

• I think I am a blessing because I must first be blessed before I can bless others.

• I am both at the same time.

• Neither, but lessons are blessings should learn through.

• a lesson, mostly

• Hmm more like a headache. Lol

• Im a blesson OP. Where is that option?

• depends on the people. i don't have to be nice others.