What is the most daring thing you've done?

For me it was riding this terrifying roller coaster that shoots off like a bullet

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm, probably one of these things.

I crawled across a very steep gravel slope on a mountain that ended in a sheer cliff hundreds (thousand+?) feet straight down. I was about 20' from the bottom cliff when I started (that's as far away as you could be) but half way across the gravel started to roll me down towards the cliff edge. Luckily I stopped sliding down a couple feet from the edge and the other guys were able to get a rope to me and pull me up.

Another time there was a tiny squeeze hole in a cave and no one knes what was through it, so I squeezed through to take a peek, got in up to my ankles before I realized it ended in a cliff, my head light was pretty decent but I couldn't see the bottom. My friends had to pull me out by my feet because there was no way for me to get out alone.

I took a school bus for a joy ride with a buddy and drove around on a city council mans lawn at 4 am, mowed down his bushes etc.. then parked the bus back at the school, wrote for sale in the grass with diesel fuel and took off.

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 10

• Dropping in on a vert ramp:
    www.teamping.com/.../101_0137.jpg

Was damn scary. I couldn't see the transition looking over because of the vert, only the flat bottom and some of the transition.

And the first time I did it, I was used to mini-ramps (6 feet and less), and actually leaned *way* too forward and down (usually the opposite of what beginners do where the fall on their ass and slide). I tried slamming the board down and found myself doing a head-dive straight to the flat bottom, splitting my helmet in two while knocking myself out and suffering a concussion.

Took me a whole week to work up the guts to try it again when I succeeded (this time careful to crouch and not lean too forward).

• Lmao I do diving so it also takes some guts but at least I'm dealin with water, you're on what, concrete?

• Still the most amazing feeling when you first drop in successfully, and then start doing tricks and airs on and off the coping -- feels kind of like flying.

I think the reason I still consider this the scariest thing I've done is that almost everyone who does it the first time is going to fail -- it is almost guaranteed pain and failure. So you generally know you're going to get hurt the first time around, and then the mistake and the pain teaches you what you did wrong to get it right the second or third or fourth time.

• Eeck. Like a bird learning to fly

• I jumped off a moving car, onto another moving car once. Is it bad if I'm not sure that's the most daring thing? lol

• survived my life since i was born

• Driving at 130MPH catching up to a drunk driver.

• Wait, when would u ever do that in a situation? Unless you're a cop?

• Wow

And they just gave u permission to go 130?

• The trick is to not ask for permission. I did what needed to be done.

• Jumped from my car while driving it cause my brother challenged me 😶

• Jumping from a 15m rock into the sea.

• Taking the last buzzer beater shot and making it from deep.

• I was once dared to strip naked in a game of Truth or Dare with like 30 people in the room...

• Date a feminist

• Run from the cops with a stolen car which was full of stolen goods robbed from a convenience store