What are moments that give you the chills (good or bad)?

Mine is when people applaud for an injured player when they get up. It's even cooler when you're the injured player, even though it hurts a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Watching the all blacks to the haka at the beginning of a game. There was also this one time when I was at the end of year high school prize giving, they announce the name of the next years head boy and head girl and deputy head girl and boy. They announced the head boy, some guy in my year called Tyler, he foes up to the stage to collect his badge, the teachers are proud because he deserves it, then suddenly his friends in the stands stand up and start doing the haka, everyone starts tearing up, then he starts doing it back, by this point one of the teachers, Mrs Bell is bawling her eyes out. It was a very very spine chilling moment.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• The Star Spangled Banner at a Ball game
    Fireworks over the Memphis bridge
    Both good

• Any time a crowd of people sing our national anthem.

What Guys Said 4

• Moments like the 'Miracle on Ice' when the US defeated the Russians in a massive upset and when Greece defeated Team USA in a FIBA tournament in 2006. The whole country of Greece celebrated because they defeated the mighty US.

• When my favorite basketball players fall down bad as well as going to football games seeing players get hurt. As well as the National Anthem. Good basketball shots too.

• I dont really get chills

• How
    Did
    You
    Get
    Injured
    ?

• Line drive to the big toe. Broken toenail and a LOT of blood.

• It wasn't so bad that I had to leave the game, I only learned about the blood and the toenail after I took off my cleats and the front part of my sock was red XD