Why is there a stigma behind makeup?

Back when women were being hanged for being witches, makeup was seen as witchcraft because it was believed that it would force men to fall in love with women. Has nothing changed within the last few centuries? With makeup, you're always wearing too little or too much. Lipstick is the only makeup I wear. I was by some idiotic boy on this site, that wearing just lipstick is too little makeup. I take good care of my skin and I love lipstick. So I don't see the need to wear concealer sue me. Yet I constantly see idiots on this site complaining that women wear too much makeup. Or even better, they say take them swimming on the first date. If you believe water will get rid of makeup, you're an idiot. Waterproof makeup exists. Plus it's shallow to be dating someone completely because of their looks. There should be something else that draws you to them. Makeup helps girls feel better about themselves. Maybe if women weren't constantly made fun of for their natural looks, they would be more willing to go natural. Or even better, it should be acceptable for men to wear makeup. Why is there a stigma? Makeup doesn't affect anybody else's life unless someone is dumb enough to think my lips are naturally the color of my enemies blood. Ok rant over.

0|0
2|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 2

• Well said! I agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bravo!!! I totally agree with u @ginny_weasley

1|0
    0|0