I'm Sad Because I'm Poor and Single?

i’m emotionally unstable right now because...

1) i’m poor.
I can't go on holiday like everyone else i know is. I can't buy new clothes - fuck i can't even go swimming. I have to think about saving money for college. And yes, I do have a part-time job.

2) no boys like me
Guys like me i guess, but the ones i like never like me back. I try to not let it affect me, but it hurts my self esteem.

3) i have no friends
I'm lonely as fuck. And I guess recently, i've been identifying the true colours of the people around me.

i'm trying to not sound like a brat, but these things are making me very sad. And i just dont know what to do anymore.

thanks guys for your nice comments! They have made me feel so much better x

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Who needs a holiday anyway. You can get a cheap inflatable swimming pool, fill it up with water in your garden, and sun bathe in it for hours, or read a book, browse Ga, or just nap!

http://s32.postimg.org/4ypuzxvwl/640_01355738w.jpg

2) When guys see your awesome pool and your sexy half naked body they will be lining up in front of your door to skinny dip with you ;)

3) Who needs friends when you have all 9 seasons of How I Met Your Mother!

• loool this made me laugh, thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats life though, its up to you to make it more optimistic. You just need to be surrounded by positive people. Do yoga, it helps the mind.

What Guys Said 10

• Hey we can be friends!!

• For 1) ehh I honestly don't always like to go on holiday, new clothes... if you take care of the old, you should be ok.. There's clothes I rarely wear, too many, it's stupid.
    2) I'm almost sure you're an eight in terms of looks, and if you tell a bit about your personality, I'm sure I could see guys getting attracted to you. Work hard, improve yourself
    3) Like princeo, curiousguy, lua says. If you can't find them near you, you could have a chat with us and create some bonds :)

• Aww😟 hugz* I hope things get better for you😊 in going through similar things right now, things will get better in the future😀

• thank you, you too <3 *hugs back

• I'll be your friend :)

• why do u think that negatively? im sure you have some good things that others dont have.
    you should be positive all the time, u can message me if u want to talk

• thanks

• thats true!

• I hope things look up for you soon. If its any consolation, I'm in the same boat as you

• Find a sales job. Also part time and you'll get great training on social skills to make friends.

• i can make friends, its just everybody around me is fake and i can't stand that lol

• Everyone is "fake". Don't fool yourself. You wouldn't like "real" becuase "real" is be painful.

• I think we got lots of common thing

• Well sista...

Beggers can't be choosers

• Me too, for same reason but not quite as poor, I'm recently divorced and paying big child support and have no woman, so it makes me pretty sad at times and I'm older , at least you have plenty of years for your circumstances to change since you're young

What Girls Said 5

• why can't you go swimming?

• because it costs like $7 and i need my money

• why not work full time instead of part time? I've never gone on vacation. I've never even thought of ti vacation is having a day off and going swimming ;p

• thanks, ill think about that x

• Everyone has their low days or moments, but you can turn that around! Have you tried looking at a temp agency to find some odd jobs to do? I did that when I needed some cash. I met some nice people in some of the offices, too.

• Fuck holidays, you can do fun things at home too. You don't need to spend money to have fun
    Friends online are still friends. Give us a chance, you'll find some really gold hearted people
    And two... That'll come in time

• Are there family members you can talk to? Any old friends you can try to reconnect with?

• At least you have a job and go to school, continue on with your life, things may be down right now, but life is a rollercoaster and you'll meet new people.