How would you deal with this Domestic Issue ( see details )?

One of your family members ( your cat ) is getting very fat but you cannot figure why

He comes day one day revealing the reason why with the little rascalian wearing a brand new collar with a brand new name tag

Showing he is two timing you with another :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Um tell the person it's your cat and you don't want to see that collar on your cat again and get your own collar to put on the cat

• Hehe, they obviously think he is a stray, but he could be 'whoring' himself to more than on for he has got HUGE!

• Ya thy think that u should tell and put a collar on that fat cat Lol yep some tried taking my dog and my cat and Im over here like o HELL NO get your own

thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL your cat found another family?

And actually I had a fat cat once when he wasn't outside beating up other cats in street fights or screwing other female cats he was eating or sleeping, at first I didn't know why he was so fat but then I he started stoping right in front of me outside and dropping piles of baby duck heads at my feet which is the greatest honor you can receive as a person from a Cat. Because they are dropping prized trophies at your feet as a present. And another time he gave me a whole damn body.

so I let it slide, *sigh* I loved that cat, he always reminded me of like a mafia boss, looked like one to, had scars under his coat and a front fang missing lol. But he was the most loving mafia boss I could ever want.

Honestly I think he's taking a page from your book and whoring himself out to other families. Or you did something to him made a change in his life he didn't like so he's trying to teach you a lesson.

Thing is we like to think we're our cats owners but lets be honest they're ours in more ways then one. Can't control cats like you can dogs lmao

*calls dog, dog comes to you*
    *calls cat, cat walks away and doesn't give a fuck*

What Girls Said 3

• I'd send him off with a message on the collar, asking to meet his second family :-D

• Lol fight for him the the death. Apparently your neighbors relationship with him is am unhealthy one ;)

• Fight, if it's your cat, it's your cat. It's not cause I like my friend's dog, and he likes me, that I could just take it away and name it something else

What Guys Said 2

• that is hilarious, if he is an outdoor cat that is probably going to happen

• Find out where he went and talk to his other family