Do you friend zone people on purpose?

Do you?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• The way this question is phrased sounds almost like a Saturday morning cartoon villain's plan.
    "Muhahahahha myyeess , I shall put him in the friendzone, ON PURPOSE , mmmmhhyess , MUHAHahha that'll ruin his month MUHJhahahAHAH!"

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. But I don't even think I get this though. I have friends that are guys always have... and I would never sleep with any of them. Friends don't have sex with friends in my opinion so does that make them friend zoned just because I value them as people I just don't want to sleep with them. Am I suppost to want to slee pwith my friends just because they are guys?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Of course. If you don't like them as a partner, but just as a friend, you have to friendzone them

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not unless they say it. If I find them attractive and fun to be around, definitely no

0|0
    0|0
  • What purpose?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people do it to some extent.

0|0
    0|0
  • No & Yes

Depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • i never friend zone people. i dont play childish games

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I suppose you could say that i 'friend zone' people, or don't return their romantic/sexual interest, on purpose. It is a conscious decision to not pursue them in any way other than as just friends after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering I'm in a relationship and don't want any guys to try and make any sort of moves, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. There was a guy who only wanted sex and if a relationship happened then we could be a thing. Calling a friend zone is inaccurate. It was more like I tolerate you as a human being zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a friend zone.
    ie: Either I'm dating and having sex with you OR you remain a stranger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I mean I wouldn't lead a guy on

0|1
    0|0
  • I somehow sisterzoned a guy LOL
    I don't friend zone on purpose but they guy I sisterzoned wouldn't leave me alone and he was super creepy

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

So the guy has a vagina, or how did you 'sisterzone' lol.

• 3mo

@posted I basically started calling him Sis cause he was getting really irritating and wouldn't leave me alone even after I ignored him. So basically he's like a sister to me now. But I regret it a bit cause now he thinks we're close and tells me about his plans to lose his virginity :/

• 3mo

AHAHAHA, well done. Guess thats a stronger friendzone than 'bro'