Trump or Clinton?

• Trump
  • Clinton
Clinton for me

Most Helpful Guy

• Hillary Clinton but seriously guys please stop with the politics questions

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely it's Trump, however, I believe that with things Heating up with his Numbers going down, He had Best hurry Up and Use one of his Best from the Rest... Trump Cards. The Con has a Cunning Leap ahead of him, no matter how many Times she Lies to Girls and Guys.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thank you, hun, for the Vote of Confidence, and since his trip to Mexico, it seems he is getting up There with Her Though. xxoo

What Guys Said 7

• STEIN!!!

• Darrell Castle!

• Neither

• Rather have Gary Johnson but if I could vote, I would vote for Trump. Even though I don't like Trump, a vote for anyone else is basically just a vote for Hillary. And I really don't want Hillary in office.

• I don't want a criminal in office, so I am voting for Trump.

• Then you will be getting a criminal.

• @Thisperson98 clearly countless laws.

You have two kinds of politicians, the immoral selfish opportunists (both Trump and Hillary, fits the bill), and the ideological ruthless kind.

The ideological and ruthless kind, and do great good but also great evil, Hitler is one of those ideologically driven politicians, cost the lives of 55 millions people. I think Bernie Sanders is ideologically driven as well, however in a more positive fashion. When ideologically driven compromises and considerations often fails.

Most politicians are however in the immoral selfish opportunists category, in the best style of house of cards.

• Of course clinton

What Girls Said 3