Guys, what would you do if you took a personal day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Finish my development projects. Repair all the phones/computers I have. Game. Clean my car and room.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• probabyl go to a movie. take my guitar and find a nice place in a park or woods to play some tunes. if friends are around see if someone wants to hang out

1|0
    0|0
  • Take some time to do the things I couldn't normally do.
    A day with family , running errands maybe.

1|1
    0|0
  • A bit of cleaning, planing, masturbating, watching a movie, or a series, anime, reading a book, going out with friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep and watch YouTube. End of discussion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sleep for at least 8 - 10 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • Sleep! Holy crap I would sleep. Waking up at 5AM is the pits.

1|0
    0|0
    • After that I would play with my dog, get a nice lunch, then figure out what I felt like doing.

• Go for a long bike ride, come home, have a shower, drink some beer, eat some fried chicken, play some games.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... is summer time now. Aaaaaallll the personal days I could ever need should I desire 2 months worth. I'd watch YouTube, play Overwatch, chat or even hang out with friends, basically impulse gratification or possibly planning out something fun ahead of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoke weed, fuck my significant other, go buy chicken wings and Netflix at home, go workout at the gym, get drunk, go dancing, play video games, go to a museum the possibilities are endless

0|0
    0|0
  • My whole life is an unending string of personal days. Looks like I'm typing on gag and watching Netflixwhile playing video games again.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what i got to do. but mostly ill relax and play a video game

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably go hiking or kayaking.

0|0
    0|0
    • last time I went hiking I got lost

• I'm sorry, I laughed when I read this. Normally the trails marked, who'd you go hiking with? Plus you should keep a compass on you and map.

• This is very vague.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep or play ps4 :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Master bate and sleep lol

0|0
    0|0