Do you think every tattoo has a meaning?

Like this:Do you think every tattoo has a meaning?

Most Helpful Guy

• The meaning is that the owner is an affected, strutting show off. Really, anything I feel strongly enough about to get a tattoo; I would feel uncomfortable displaying on my skin, forever. Peeps be like "This symbol/quote is a constant reminder of the infinite bond between my dead sister and I"... I be like: and you need a reminder inked on your skin for that, it's not an integral part of your being anyway, it's so you can show other people, isn't it? lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• No, not every tattoo has a meaning.

• I'm going to bullshit on this one.
    The girl really likes Harry Potter and especially the Deer Patronus as some sort of symbol that her parents will always be with her no matter where she is?

• Beautiful tattoo, every tattoo has a meaning! A tattoo can mean. a number of things to the person who gets the tattoo..

• Nope, they're either pretentious, obnoxious, or make no sense.

• Every tattoo has the same meaning: Look at me!

What Girls Said 4

• Of course, though a lot of times it just means "I like this design so now it's on my body."

• No a lot of tattoos do but not every tattoo means something. Like tramp stamps they mean literally nothing.

• Nope.,

• Of course not lol