What causes some people to lack more self control than others?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either a circumstantial lack of consequences for their actions or a disregard for the consequences of their actions, either innate or ingrained for some reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL hormones and brain chemistry- how their brain is wired. I have always been an impulsive person and my brain is wired differently than many people. It also could be personality and how they were raised-strict household. I was raised in one and when I got some freedom I went ape shit in my early teen years when I was a minor.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Some people are more impulsive. I am an impulsive person. I'm an Aries but I'm also mentally unwell, I have depression and anxiety and insomnia which cause me to act impulsively - I'm bad with money and I don't think about the consquences of things. Like I do dangerous things a lot and don't really care whether I live or not - that's being really impulsive.