Does the main guy in this song reflect most guys in real life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_sFafClcUk

Like you see this guy walking around trying to get girls but he is rejected. You see this guy looking in mirrors and he sees rock stars. Eventually he walks on stage where this band is playing, and he disappears. The video wants to say by this that this guy becomes a rock star once he can unlock his potential, in the mirrors he sees his what he potentially can become. Does the main guy in this video reflect most men in real life? Do most guys just need to unlock their potential?

What Girls Said 1

• Holy shit, I love Steel Panther <3 <3 <3 This song is pretty much how my boyfriend feels about himself :P I doubt most guys are like this but it certainly wouldn't hurt people to be somewhat more ambitious. (Also, Steel Panther is a parody band that pokes fun at hair and glam metal culture and this video is likely made to mock more than inspire :P )

• yeah i know. i just think that if the average man invests more in his appearance that he would have more success. i think the video shows that in my opinion.

What Guys Said 1

• @anonman32 go check messages don't mean to bug you sorry and thanks