When you moved out, what stuff did you do you weren't allowed at your parents?

First thing I did when I moved out, before I even put all my furniture in was smoke in my room.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was allowed most of the things I wanted to do at my parents' place because they're pretty laid back. In fact, there are some things I'm not allowed anymore now that I could do before. For example I can't listen to really loud music anymore because I now live in an apartment whereas my parents own a house.

One thing that I love doing however that I couldn't do before is being "openly" up at night. My mom sleeps like a cat... I mean, she literally hears EVERYTHING. And she gets super pissed if anyone wakes her up. Sometimes she woke up just from me talking in a quiet voice to my sister downstairs in the kitchen (her bedroom was on the first floor). That was enough for her to wake up and yell at us for the next 1-2 days about it. I also wasn't allowed to cook anything because the smell woke her up too.
    Now that I live with my girlfriend who doesn't care much and has a very deep sleep, I can be up at night without feeling bad. I can watch TV or cook myself a midnight snack or let the lights on or do pretty much anything I want. That's really nice. I have some sleeping problems, so I'm up at night quite a lot.
    Smoking on the other hand was strictly forbidden in our apartment - by myself. Luckily, my girlfriend doesn't smoke but if any of my friends attempted to smoke in our apartment, I'd kick them out the door faster than they put say "cigarette" ;-).

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhhh, I don't think much changed to be honest with you. My parents were pretty easygoing because they knew I could be trusted and wouldn't do stupid things, haha.

What Guys Said 2

• there wasn´t anything i wanted to do, that i wasn´t allowed to do xD i mean other than maybe not tidy up for however long period of time i choose to :P

• Fap to porno mags without having to worry about getting caught.

• Right lol. And being able to watch porn louder and not with headphones haha.

What Girls Said 3

• Not do the dishes every night. But other than that, nothing really.

• Have guys over and have sex

• One of the best bits lol. And i was allowed to have a guy pick me up really late to go out lol.

• Yeah it's nice. I'd never had a guy in my bed before lol.

• I haven't moved out, but my mom trusts me so I have a lot of freedom. I rarely use it though

• And that's why she trusts you.