Do you like it better when a girl doesn't wear makeup?

strangers in public that you find attractive, are they usually wearing tons of makeup or none at all

3mo lol chill out people I didn't realize there were so many makeup questions... ffs

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like girls who wear no make-up. My long-term girlfriend never wears any make-up. In fact, I once asked her and she told me she doesn't even know how to put it on. The only thing she owns is an eyeliner. She puts that on for very special occasions but in the 6 years we've been dating, i've never seen her with stuff like rouge or eye-shadow or whatever else is out there.
    Also, my girlfriend is Asian but when it comes to white girls, I really like German girls (we have lots of Germans at my university and in Switzerland in general). One reason for this is that Swiss girls love to put on make-up and they generally love to dress up and look very formal while German girls for the most part walk around make-up free and very casually dressed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not wear makeup and men still find me attractive. I think it is better when a woman is natural (no makeup). If I were a man then I would want my woman to not wear makeup cuz she is beautiful the way she is. My boyfriend think I am beautiful naturally.

What Guys Said 8

• well some girls look hideous without make up but i stll prefer girls without make up

• Honestly i hate make up, id prefer a women to be natural dont get me wrong she can wear it just not all the time.. I've seen girls who im attracted to in public and yea they wear makeup but if i were to get with one of them id be honest and tell them to wear less

• This is my first makeup question I've seen actually

• I do. Natural looks ftw!
    I like makeup when it's for "moderate modifications", if you will, but never anything that sticks out too much.

• Their decision to make, but yes. Stretch marks or acne don't take away from someone's beauty as much as makeup can.

• no i dont care what people do with their bodies, i will not treat them differently.

• I don't know i dont care i love both

• I like it better. It shows that she's comfortable with herself and you in my opinion

What Girls Said 7

• My best friends don't wear make up at all unless there is an occasion.. or once in a while they just want to dress up, etc anyway and they look beautiful. I am not saying that just because they are my friends.

• another makeup Q. Who cares what others think of you... --.--

• Oh shiiiiit here we go!
    Another makeup question!!!

• I like it when people wear whatever they want. I'm over the makeup questions.

• I wear makeup for myself. I really dont care if a man likes it or not

• Better without makeup
    #naturalbeauty

• Wear your makeup wisely. Don't cake it on and people won't even know you're wearing it if you're so opposed to it. And by the way, makeup is fun. It's a form of expression. Let people do what they want with their faces