Can I grow after age 21?

I am currently 20 (almost 21) and I'm about 5'3 or 5'4 and I would like to grow 1-2 inches maybe even 3 if I could. Is there a way I could grow even an inch after age 21?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its extremely unlikely. Puberty closes the ends of the long bones of the legs and arms, which is where you get most of the growth that makes you taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually did. I was 5'4" since I was 12 years old. Then at age 25, I was 5'6". I don't know if that is common or not, but I did grow 2 inches after 21.

What Guys Said 5

• I mean if u drink milk u might grow a bit but otherwise you're basically done

• You can do anything you set your mind o babe ;)

• Just your belly or ass otherwise nope

• Nope. Not going to grow taller after 17-19.

• No , girls usually stop at 16

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately, I think around age 19-20 is when the growing stops.
    I wouldn't be too concerned about your height. I've wanted to grow more too, as I'm 24 years old and I'm stuck at the same height I was since high school (5ft2)

You can always work on posture, as that is a key to looking taller or gaining an extra half inch in height but other than that you're probably done growing height wise.

• I am sorry, I really doubt that.