Is Canada a fun place to live in?

I might live there with my family so I've been wondering if it's a fun place like america or emirates?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch out for the polar bears that'll pick you off in the winter. And those damn beavers will literally strip your house to build their dam and lodges.

Other than that lol , is it fun like emirates I was in emirates I am now actually and before emirates we were in America , is Canada in the same level of fun like these countries I've mentioned

Well, its $20 for a lap dance (10 in Quebec I think), the girls get naked and grind on you, and you can touch their tits in most cases.

What Girls Said 2

• My aunt is from Toronto and it sounds a little bit *too* exciting.

• Hell yeah! Canadas the best place to live.

And it's not just a copy of America like everyone is saying.

Depends what province you go to.

Yeah its definitely not a copy since you have a queen

What Guys Said 4

• It is exactly like America, but free healthcare and things bad for your health are more expensive.

• Its like America but with less people and a bit more boring

• Pretty much the same as the US. Way less people though

• It is basically like America except everything is more expensive... at least that has been my experience in British Columbia.

Also, obviously, it has a much cooler climate.

Does it have good job opportunities?

Well, that is very dependent on the housing market, but yes at least in BC they are building a lot!

Thanks for the input