Who Is Your Favourite Game Of Thrones Character?

• Jon Snow
  • Daenerys Targeryen
  • Sansa Stark
  • Arya Stark
  • Cersei Lannister
  • Tyrion Lannister
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Jon Snow is my favorite but I also love Arya, Dany, Sansa, and Tyrion.

What Guys Said 14

• Ok in terms of character I'm going with Cersei. She was a ruthless ruler who did EVERYTHING for her children. I mean for real, she's more protective than Catelyn ever was, although a little crazy about it. They were literally what drove her to do the things she did. When Joffrey died, everything changed. Her being pissy towards Tyrion turned into blind rage, she didn't even want any proof whether it was actually Tyrion who poisoned him or not. This then (in the show) led her to wanting Myrcella back from the Martells, which does happen but dies on the way. Now all that's left is Tommen, the one child she now does everything for. After his suicide (King's Landing, geddit?) she blows the Sept up. From this one action, she has effectively killed off the Tyrell family, the Faith, supporters of the Faith and the other Lannisters except for Jaime and Tyrion. I mean come on, this was literally the most badass thing I've seen in the season, with that music playing in the background as well I had goosebumps. It perfectly portrays how subtly she changes from what we thought was now a subdued dowager awaiting her fate into 'The Mad Queen.' There's plenty more reason why she's my favourite, like how she's the only one to ever bitchslap Joffrey, how she actually calls out why being a woman in Westeros is horrible and also because she gets whatever the hell she wants. Personally, I can't wait to see her die next season though.

• 1. Arya Stark
    2. Daenerys Targaryen
    3. Tyrion Lannister

• Ser Jorah, Tyrion, or that Wildling chick (Ingrid I think?) But gee so many awesome characters, even ones that have only minor roles.

• Frodo?

• The fat guy with a green mohawk.

• i dont have a favorite. i like all of them.

• Everybody except Sansa. I just don't like her character she is always super boring and Bratty

• Why would anyone like Dany? :/

• Daenerys now that she has finally set sail for Westerso. No more Meereenesse knot.

• Tyrion Lannister. Enough said

• The one who wins the game and sits on the throne?

• I would say losers are more interesting, but I've heard there's a lot of deaths, so maybe not.

• Daenerys Targeryen

• Hodor.

• You.

What Girls Said 9

• Too hard to pick. I love Dany but I have a love/hate relationship with Cersei. She's clever and knows her shit. She always pays her debts tenfold. She doesn't let anyone get away. She's a strong and ruthless leader and her only weakness were her children and it's behind her now. She's the kind of person who would rain her own sort of fire on the world. She's truly Dany's match. Tyrion is awesome and so is Bronn.

• Cmon, you can't compare Cersei to Daenerys! We all know who Cersei is turning into and her response to Dany's arrival is likely going to be to "burn them all". Jaime expects to command all the Lannister forces and you can see that he started to resent Cersei (after the Sept) but is also lost on who Cersei is now. I think Cersei and Jaime will both die and Tyrion will inherit the might of Casterly Rock.

• @Entruder I'm barely on book 2! Euron Greyjoy has to make good on his promise to take over Westros and if he has any foresight he'd assume Theon and his sister would run to rally behind her first. He's a wild card to be honest because he can go either way. Cersei doesn't have a way to combat dragons but he could cook something up to entice her into a delicate alliance or he could keep trying to work his way into Dany's pants which is highly unlikely to happen unless she loses some of her army at sea. There's rumors of their being a kraken under the ocean. If he can control it to destroy her ships and then offer his own, she might be in a pinch. Two powerful unmarried queens are available to him and he has a very useful and massive fleet either of them could use. I can't wait for the next season!

I think Sansa will marry Robyn and tell him about his mothers killer and take control of the Vale from Little Finger.

• You're right about Euron, he is a huge wildcard in the books and I'll leave it to you to know why once you read it. Whatever Euron in the show has, he is definitely hiding it for now unless he does use it in Season 7. I mean really, trying to win Dany over with only your "big cock" and a promise of ships? I don't think I heard the kraken rumour part or I just missed it. Maybe it was just the people using it as a reference to the Greyjoys sailing over to Meereen?

I fear for Robin Arryn, he's a sickly little boy in the books but in the show, he's much more healthier after he stopped breastfeeding and started training. Littlefinger seems to be up to something after Jon was crowned was the King in the North and Sansa knew this. The Lords of the Vale don't like Littlefinger at all but only fear him because he has influence on Robin (Yohn Royce, the fat Vale guy almost got thrown out the moon door in the show). If Sansa would to marry Robin, it would solidify the alliance of North + Vale

• Sansa Stark is my favourite ❤️❤️ I also love Margaery and Theon

• Yeah I didn't really get any of that from her character. Danny is badass, Arya is badass, Cercei is badass. To me Sansa just came off as a na├»ve brat who gets manipulated and passed around as a pawn and sold off to this person or that person, or kidnapped or sold off again. Never seen her manipulate anyone, just lie with varying degrees of effectiveness. The only person she manipulated was JOHN. Which was fucked up because he trusts her and wants to keep her safe. And when given an opportunity to contribute, she said she didn't know what to do. Hers has just been my least favorite boring storyline of all the characters because she doesn't do anything other people just do stuff to her. I feel like she is just there to move the story along

• @cjmtherfcker Dany is an idiot and is a ridiculous trope that does more harm than good and constantly repeat the same speech to gradually increasing crowds of people. Arya, whilst not a character I like, is impressive and I love Cersei. In the books, it's easier to see Sansa's hatred for everyone around her and the anger that she constantly feels and she's a darker character. She manipulates Joffrey into saving the life of Dontos Hollard and she attempts to manipulate him to go into the most dangerous parts of the battle. She also manipulates Littlefinger's weird feelings for her. I don't think she manipulated John, she was just smart enough to have a back up plan which paid off. John refused to listen to her when she was giving sound advice - which, as her brother, is fucked up and he didn't show many signs of trusting her then - and she saved the day when her brother failed. Ehh, I probably find Dany's story the most boring.

• For the looks, Jon Snow. But overall? Tyrion :)

• Jon and Tyrion.

• Daenerys Targeryen the mother of dragons😍

• Tyrion and Arya are my favorite characters, with Dany a close third

• Jon Snow is my favorite..😘😘

• Daryl Dixon :D

• Cersei because she has as much sex with her brother as I do.