Ways to meet people online besides GaG?

What other websites or app has worked for you? Whether you met a good friend or significant other?

Most Helpful Girl

• Online dating sites, omegle, chatroulette, tinder...

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know... but it seems like walking outside and actually communicating with people seems to work for me...
    I mean, I'm a homebody... but i have my reasons...
    Its tempting to think its only GaG out there but trust me.. go out and have a conversation with someone, you will be surprised.
    The people on GaG are cool... yes.. ALL of them... and you can find new friends but in the end, they are only texts.. unless it gets deep.
    just walk outside...

• Sex chat rooms lol or reddit

• Chatroulette.. After seeing tons of dicks ofcourse.

• costco bears

What Girls Said 4

• I was on omegle today and I stumbled upon this crazy group chat within the omegle server. I had no idea who set it up but to prove that all the people who were in the group chat weren't bots, we made a kik group chat and I was talking to them all afternoon lol. They all were straight up liars, lol some interesting lives they had there. One was 13 and another member screenshotted nudes of the girl he's sexting. They all enjoyed catfishing and told us their stories. It was honestly such a mess, but it was fun.

TL/DR: Omegle

• All social media ones

• Chatiw, but its been kinda shitty lately but usually works for me

• okcupid.